Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Shooter Reported at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by UnoZero View Post
    Narcissist politicians, thinking the world revolves around their agenda. Have some decorum
    Big and small... unsubbed a few u-tubers this morning.

Man what a bad day.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by uechibear View Post
    The two broken windows were quite a distance apart (9 other windows in between them), and it's thought that the shooter had some sort of suite or had rented adjoining rooms. Additionally, the windows were not in the same plane (because of the shape of the hotel), so each shooting position allowed slightly different fields of fire.
    Name:  IMG_2052.jpg
Views: 849
Size:  45.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    Ever since a Redditor shared his research on crowd crushes I've been very wary of these events and in awe of the mechanism.
    I was in a situation like that in the late 60's in NYC along with two friends as we spent the night inside the lobby of Madison Square Garden in order to purchase playoff tickets for the NY Rangers against the Canadiens.

The morning the ticket windows were to open the crowd had swelled to the point that there was little room to spare. When the windows opened a mob scene ensued as folks broke the line and the crushing effect was such that you were nearly powerless to fight the tide and felt like we were asphyxiating.

It was one of the most frightening incidents in my life. It was only relieved after glass walls were shattered and riot police responded to restore order.

Even today I can remember it like it was only a moment ago.
    Last edited by blues; 10-02-2017 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JV_ View Post
    IMO: The past decade has been such a political firestorm, I can't think of one lull.
    I have felt this way since Timothy McVeigh set off his bomb in Oklahoma City. I believed him when he testified that he didn't act alone
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Site Supporter
    A guy on Fox News is reporting that he owned more than 30 guns, and had a more than one AR that had been converted to "full auto"

Active Shooter Reported at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Name:  IMG_2052.jpg
Views: 849
Size:  45.4 KB
    That’s pretty well planned. With those two windows that is one wide field of fire as you stated. I am curious what exactly the shooters plans were, if he request room layout/location, how far out he planned. It will be interesting to see what facts come out. I do wonder if the asshat had help planning and moving equipment into the location, if he had any aided training if it is terrorist related, etc. I hope that law enforcement is able to piece together a lot of what happed up to the event, who the shooter was in contact with prior and what the exact motivations and plans were.
    Last edited by Mike C; 10-02-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    That’s pretty well planned. With those two windows that is one wide field of fire as you stated. I am curious what exactly the shooters plans were, if he request room layout/location, how far out he planned. It will be interesting to see what facts come out. I do wonder if the asshat had help planning and moving equipment into the location, if he had any aided training if it is terrorist related, etc. I hope that law enforcement is able to piece together a lot of what happed up to the event, who the shooter was in contact with prior and what the exact motivations and plans were.
    Hotel camera system should help out with at least some of those question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I almost went on Twitter to tell her to fuck off (the best use of Twitter) but realized Twitter will be a whirling shitstorm of stupidity.
    They really should change the "Tw" to "Sh" and the symbol from a bird to an ass. #Truth_in_advertising
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    Hotel camera system should help out with at least some of those question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Going out the door this morning, it sounded like Fox was reporting that the LV_asshole had his own cameras to monitor police response? I'm surprised LV_asshole didn't live stream on FB or something.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

User Tag List