Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Shooter Reported at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas

I've put my tin foil hat on. Ever since I read the OP's link- I've just had a funny feeling. Something just doesn't feel right about the entire horrible event. I can't place what feels off about the entire shooting, wish I could.

Edit- actually what gets me is how the killer "snapped" according to reports. Nobody has this much firepower staged is "snapping." This was a premeditated attack p, for what reason we may never know.
    Last edited by holmes168; 10-03-2017 at 06:46 PM.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

I listened to the entire broadcast of the police scanner and I was very impressed with the response. I THINK the patrol officers had formed multiple strike forces and made it to the 32nd floor around the 35 minute mark, had blocked off all roads, set up a perimeter, and had command center set up. From my understanding, they waited until SWAT arrived simply because the shooter wasn't actively engaging anyone. "Morning Joe" is a complete moron.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I listened to the entire broadcast of the police scanner and I was very impressed with the response. I THINK the patrol officers had formed multiple strike forces and made it to the 32nd floor around the 35 minute mark, had blocked off all roads, set up a perimeter, and had command center set up. From my understanding, they waited until SWAT arrived simply because the shooter wasn't actively engaging anyone. "Morning Joe" is a complete moron.
    Agreed. They had people near the room within 10-12 minutes. Blazing fast given the size of these places.

For those of us who are medically inclined, here is a video of a (quite obviously drunk) first responder trying to make sense of the scene immediately after the shooting. It's by no means pleasant to watch, but it may be somewhat useful for those of us who may have to respond to a similar MCI in the future. This would be a good case study for how/when to set up a mass casualty site and begin a triage process.

https://streamable.com/tcnn2
    "I need your help. I can't tell you what it is, you can never ask me about it later, and we're gonna hurt some people."

Site Supporter
    The sound of automatic fire blasting from a hotel room is just sickening. It assaults the imagination in ways not done since 9/11.

Given the circumstances involved, this guy probably could have done 3 times the damage driving into that crowd and detonating something. He probably figured his shooting and firearms handling was better than his bomb making ability and opted for the high angle death spray.

Either way the planning that went into this doesn't really get my tinfoil hat working...it confirms that this wasn't someone who simply snapped.

How do you neatly stack 2 dozen magazines and know enough that you are going to overheat barrels and need 23 rifles?

How in the living hell do you wire up cameras to alert you of authorities coming?

How do you take multiple trips back and fourth with all the gear?

How do you do these things if you simply snapped?

You don't simply show up to a major country music concert by accident loaded with rifles like you are trying to take over the whole effing town; and have an advantageous firing position.

What it means to me (and of course is only semi-reasoned speculation) is:

He hand picked the venue. This also may reflect on what, if any, political motivations he had.
    He hand picked the room well in advance or had collusion.
    He thought of alternatives and picked this one as his best option

This shows detailed and intense forethought possibly over several months or a year.

The whole atrocity reeks of someone with a huge, enormous, unshakable axe to grind.

In a way it doesn't matter what the motivation is because everyone's head will explode and the internet will break once it is known.

The only tinfoil I have going says that the authorities already probably know or have a very good idea on motive but are letting things calm the eff down before releasing the information for fear of violent reprisal.

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    I dont recall if it was the 911 recording or people talking in videos i saw, but it was a matter of discussion, there was apparently a strobe light in a window, for who knows what go to Las Vegas to party reason..
    unpossible. It's obviously an illuminati conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    Edit: I'll go on record as totally not buying any conspiracy ideas floating around. Looking around for further references to the strobe mentioned in the 911 recording, the youtube postings and comments are absolutely full of nonsense about conspiracies, the only thing I havent seen yet is a claim of aliens being involved. I think Id go for alien involvement before the conspiracy crap Ive seen so far.
    Hear, hear.

The amount of bullshit in the media is expected after these events.

That P-F.com members are throwing around so much utter ridiculousness is disappointing, and making me want to sign off P-F.com for a while.

Seriously, people. Purge the fucking stupidity from your heads. You don't feel quite right about the event? Well no way, you cunts......59 people died for no reason. You're not supposed to feel right about it, and if you have unanswered questions or conflicting information that is not evidence of an underlying plot....it's proof that incorrect information is commonplace in the following days, even weeks, after a chaotic event.

Jesus Christ. Fucking retired-white man funded Filipino sleeper cells conducting terrorism on the orders of Hillary Clinton (through mind control!) to make sure the Hearing Protection Act fails. You people need to freakin' drink bleach and clean our goddamned gene pool up. I can not imagine how unbelievably sad anyone with ownership or stewardship of this site must feel.
    Last edited by TGS; 10-03-2017 at 08:25 PM.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    The only tinfoil I have going says that the authorities already probably know or have a very good idea on motive but are letting things calm the eff down before releasing the information for fear of violent reprisal.
    This. I've thought the same thing - apparently there was a note at the scene as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug MacRay View Post
    here is a video of a (quite obviously drunk) first responder
    I appreciate the "everyone is a first responder" concept but drunk dipshits don't really fall into that category. Annoyances, liabilities, and dangers is more accurate.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    The sound of automatic fire blasting from a hotel room is just sickening. It assaults the imagination in ways not done since 9/11.

Given the circumstances involved, this guy probably could have done 3 times the damage driving into that crowd and detonating something. He probably figured his shooting and firearms handling was better than his bomb making ability and opted for the high angle death spray.

Either way the planning that went into this doesn't really get my tinfoil hat working...it confirms that this wasn't someone who simply snapped.

How do you neatly stack 2 dozen magazines and know enough that you are going to overheat barrels and need 23 rifles?

How in the living hell do you wire up cameras to alert you of authorities coming?

How do you take multiple trips back and fourth with all the gear?

How do you do these things if you simply snapped?

You don't simply show up to a major country music concert by accident loaded with rifles like you are trying to take over the whole effing town; and have an advantageous firing position.

What it means to me (and of course is only semi-reasoned speculation) is:

He hand picked the venue. This also may reflect on what, if any, political motivations he had.
    He hand picked the room well in advance or had collusion.
    He thought of alternatives and picked this one as his best option

This shows detailed and intense forethought possibly over several months or a year.

The whole atrocity reeks of someone with a huge, enormous, unshakable axe to grind.

In a way it doesn't matter what the motivation is because everyone's head will explode and the internet will break once it is known.

Because sometimes crazy can be precise.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Deleted.
    Last edited by Morbidbattlecry; 10-03-2017 at 08:14 PM. Reason: I've already been banned from one gun forum.

User Tag List