Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: brown duty gear

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Does your local equivalent of The Ferg get to carry a Model 29?

Sent from my NSA-approved tracking device via Tapatalk
    If he does, he could also keep a Marlin 1894 lever gun in his car, and feed them the same food.

A person could do worse.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    I don't have any stuff from them, but it's always sad to see somebody close up shop. I wish them well.
    They’re taking orders up until Friday...I just placed one. I used their gear 20 plus years ago. Great stuff. Sad to see them go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also sad to see them go. Ordered a 245 sap, closest one to a real Gonzalez 245.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Rhode Island State Police has always had brown duty gear. A quick email or call may answer all your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    Looks like you can take Tex Shoemaker off of your list:

http://texshoemaker.com/

I bought some stuff from them years ago. Sad to see them go.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Here's another one you can try. I bought from him several years ago and was very pleased with his work. http://www.c-rusty.com/
    US Navy Veteran
    1961-1965

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    Rhode Island State Police has always had brown duty gear. A quick email or call may answer all your needs.
    That's actually oxblood.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

I know safariland has made one off colored holsters and mag pouches for some of their sponsored competitive shooters. Not sure if they'd do it for a big order, but it might be worth 5 minutes on the phone to find out.

User Tag List