Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Canceled - We'll Go Insane ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Could be. I'm no expert on this stuff nationally, because I couldn't care less. I only know what I've been told about Western because there was *a lot* of talk about it. Plus, they've been seemingly immune to the same chaos and cuts as the other state Us here, for whatever reason.
    FIFY
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I know it's been said that at PSU the football team funds ALL of the other sports and activities for all campuses. That's a lot of badminton and hacky sack league.

(Or boys, as the case may be. Speaking of shuttlecocks...)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

If football was cancelled I would notice it but barely. I really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

(Or boys, as the case may be. Speaking of shuttlecocks...)
    damn you, beating me to a PSU pedophile joke.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    damn you, beating me to a PSU pedophile joke.
    I thought I told you to get off the grass!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

My big test was Monday night football Cardinals vs Cowboys. I didn't watch a down. Nope won't miss it just like I don't miss the NBA either.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Chuck Haggard was a guest in my home a while back, and I received a manly nod of approval when displaying this shirt:

https://shirt.woot.com/offers/go-sports

Site Supporter
    Football was about escaping the real world for a few hours. It united people from every walk of life. The national anthem and the flag represents how blessed we are to be in this nation, how unique it is, our highest ideals and honors our military members. None of that should be political or "left or right". This has been taken from us and perverted by the left. It's sad and disgusting. I loved watching football, but I am done with it now.

Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise if the NFL folded like a cheap umbrella. Think of the possibility that millions of fat slobs might actually DO something on a Sunday instead of sitting in their asses.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Football was about escaping the real world for a few hours. It united people from every walk of life. The national anthem and the flag represents how blessed we are to be in this nation, how unique it is, our highest ideals and honors our military members. None of that should be political or "left or right". This has been taken from us and perverted by the left. It's sad and disgusting. I loved watching football, but I am done with it now.
    This is how the left operates....they will ruin everything if given the chance, plus they will never, ever give up...I gave up on football a few years ago, only watched the super bowl, this year I won't even do that. The way I see it, the public has the upper hand here, keep turning off those tv sets during a game, keep those seats at the stadium empty, and we'll see who's more important..Professional Football is nothing without the fans..This is a lesson the NFL is about to learn the hard way..Good riddence to them.
    Last edited by ralph; 09-28-2017 at 07:17 PM.

User Tag List