Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alabama's Roy Moore -- maybe not the safest firearm handler

Luther Strange had the NRA endorsement (if his campaign commercials were truthful) so that's what Moore is referencing in this bit.

Politics nauseates me so I'm not going to research anything.

Regards.

Just to add useless info the the thread...

On top of everything publicly (objectively) wrong with Roy, in private he's a holier-than-thou, condescending, douche bag. I see him every year at the family reunion (3rd cousin). Most of my family thinks he can do no wrong, but personally I can't stand the asshole.

Site Supporter
    My dislike of the man made this the first special election I voted in. His winning does nothing to help my what is now probably terminal case of misanthropy.

So, the GOP establishment offers up a polical tick imbedded in the party's testicles in the form of Luther Strange, and the everyday Republican voter (i.e. Joe 6-Pack) responds by nominating this clown? Hmmm, why does this sound familiar?

Inner city Democrats respond to perceived slights from their party managers by burning down their own neighborhoods; rural Republicans respond by burning down their own political futures. It just goes to show that neither party has a lock on stupid.
    Last edited by Sensei; 09-27-2017 at 03:55 PM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    So, the GOP establishment offers up a polical tick imbedded in the party's testicles in the form of Luther Strange, and the everyday Republican voter (i.e. Joe 6-Pack) responds by nominating this clown? Hmmm, why does this sound familiar?

Inner city Demcrats respond to perceived slights from their party managers by burning down their own neighborhoods; rural Republicans respond by burning down their own political futures. It just goes to show that neither party has a lock on stupid.
    Work behind the scenes at the polls sometime. You will be convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that stupidity is non-partisan.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Well this is getting interesting:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...ed-up.amp.html

Moore is tied with his Dem opponent at 42%. The fact that this is even within single digits is a disgrace. I suppose that part of Bannon’s master plan to “destroy the GOP” was to force the party to spend money defending what should be safe seats.
    Last edited by Sensei; 10-17-2017 at 05:40 PM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

I heard Roy's speeches after he won the election and I could find nothing wrong with what he said. Based on what I heard I thought he sounded like just what this country needs. I haven't looked into him other than listening to his speeches.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    I heard Roy's speeches after he won the election and I could find nothing wrong with what he said. Based on what I heard I thought he sounded like just what this country needs. I haven't looked into him other than listening to his speeches.
    I turned off after he took to the stage in a Hollywood cowboy outfit and started waiving a Jframe around like the best Bloomberg parody of a gun owner. Getting kicked off a state supreme court-twice- thats impressive and I think he's the only one to ever have achieved that award.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Politicians are living proof you can be good at regurgitating speeches and still be a fucking useless human being.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

It is pure disgrace that our best option for a freaking Senator is an absolute clown. But it's either him or a dude that would be much better suited for California politics.

Moore is a terrible joke.

User Tag List