Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Say'in

Just Say'in

If you are serious about revolvers, be in Dallas in mid November. This is always a killer event, and I will bring a lot of guns that are literal museum pieces to let folks see first hand. Plus.....BBQ on the range.

https://www.facebook.com/Hardwired-T...-o7yGg&fref=nf
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I own one now! Shit...
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

I need to move to Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    I need to move to Texas.
    You can just come for that weekend....we won't tell anyone you are just visiting.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I want to go pretty bad. But I'm not sure I want to go "reschedule trip to Scotland" bad. If this turns out to be the last year for some reason I'll be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    If you are serious about revolvers, be in Dallas in mid November. This is always a killer event, and I will bring a lot of guns that are literal museum pieces to let folks see first hand. Plus.....BBQ on the range.

https://www.facebook.com/Hardwired-T...-o7yGg&fref=nf
    For those of us who can't come, will you post some photos here? (Of the museum pieces, that is, not the BBQ).

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    You can just come for that weekend....we won't tell anyone you are just visiting.
    Ha! I'm pretty much done with Florida. Had a very good friend move to Dallas a few years ago. His dad was, now retired, the chaplain for the Cowboys. Super cool dude. Anyway, he can't stop raving about Texas.

Site Supporter
    Why is everything in November this year?

My company has an office in Dallas and I'd love a chance to go back to Hard 8, but my Nov is already booked solid.

Chris

In!

Done. See you guys there.

User Tag List