Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to carry a gun in a dress....

How to carry a gun in a dress....

Thought some of you (no names please) might want to see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=jAEM9knVZgY#!

Initially, I was ready to make a joke about this, but then I actually thought about it for a bit and said to myself "you know what? That's actually fairly clever." One of the questions Shelley gets all the time from women is "how to carry and still look cute", which gets addressed in a variety of different ways. That method of carrying with a proper gun in a good belt holster on a solid belt is an excellent solution to both problems. I honestly have to give her kudos for it.

Safe sex panties.
    "A good shooter with a weak body and weak mind will lose against one who has the physical ability to crush him, and the mental ability to do it repeatedly"
    -Kyle Defoor

Wouldn't wearing jean shorts defeat the purpose of wearing a light, breezy summer dress?
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Wouldn't wearing jean shorts defeat the purpose of wearing a light, breezy summer dress?
    So you prefer to wear the dress?

Seems better than the alternatives for sure.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    I'm actually kinda embarrassed that I never thought of that, not even back when I actually dressed like that. Derp.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    So you prefer to wear the dress?

Seems better than the alternatives for sure.
    hey man, don't knock the man dress. Man dresses are awfully comfortable in the heat. Granted, the closest I'll go is linen clothes....but the middle east is on to something.

I would think a well made thigh holster would be just as good if not better an option. You wouldn't have to draw the dress as high and have as big a risk of getting the gun caught up in it. You wouldn't have to wear jeans underneath your dress, thereby negating the point of wearing the dress in the first place. I guess a thigh holster would only work with a smaller gun though, like a PPS, so if she's all about carrying a Glock 19 sized gun it wouldn't help.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

You've gotta admit - the sexiest part of the whole rig is that 5 Shot Leather, LLC Holster

Gracie is a firearms instructor and a good friend of mine - but I didn't know she was modeling my gear on the net!

Personally I think those high waisted dresses are one of the most unflattering things a woman could wear. But I guess if you gotta' hide a gun the ass disappears with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    I'm actually kinda embarrassed that I never thought of that, not even back when I actually dressed like that. Derp.
    Ooh! Ooh! Firefly reference material!
    #RESIST

User Tag List