Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else waiting for the Gen 5 G26?

Anyone else waiting for the Gen 5 G26?

We all know it's coming, and we all know what it's going to look and feel like: a fat G43.

I'm into the idea of the texturing and flat frontstrap, the Feeb sight option (probably well-dialed in by then), and the Gen 5 trigger. I could do without the ambi slide lever, but smart money expects it anyways. Clearly, the flared magwell is out... which leaves us with just the trigger, 42/43-ish front strap, and orange followers. I'd buy.

Anyone else envisioning a tidy new CCW? Just throwing it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    We all know it's coming, and we all know what it's going to look and feel like: a fat G43.

I'm into the idea of the texturing and flat frontstrap, the Feeb sight option (probably well-dialed in by then), and the Gen 5 trigger. I could do without the ambi slide lever, but smart money expects it anyways. Clearly, the flared magwell is out... which leaves us with just the trigger, 42/43-ish front strap, and orange followers. I'd buy.

Anyone else envisioning a tidy new CCW? Just throwing it out there.
    Stop. Just stop...sigh

Last edited by blues; 09-24-2017 at 01:10 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

They'll probably put that retarded ass cutout on it so no, do not want.

I'm excited about the Gen5 Glock 19/17. I've spent a bit of time shooting a T&E 17M my agency brought in. I can see myself carrying the Gen5 Glock 19 off duty and putting my Gen4 Glock 19 in the back of the safe.

But as for the Glock 26, I'm good with the Gen4 26's.

I'm interested in a Gen5 26. If I like it, I'll get one.

I kind of want a Gen 5 G34.

Yes! I will eagerly buy a Gen 5 26, 34, 17L.

Site Supporter
    Nope. Just barely broke down and got my first ever Glock, a Gen 3 G26. I'm probably ten years or so from looking at a Gen 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Nope. Just barely broke down and got my first ever Glock, a Gen 3 G26. I'm probably ten years or so from looking at a Gen 5.
    ^^^^^ Have to agree. My Gen 3 regular and RTF Glocks have suited me very well (and continue to do so). I'm the type of cheap bastard that will probably pick up a Gen 5 when the Gen 7's come out.

My dealer said he was told they would finish the 9mm line, but the 26 and 34 wouldn't be until mid 2018. FWIW.

User Tag List