Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Wind River

Awesome movie!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I’m not going to find out for myself, but I’m betting it wasn’t shot in Wyoming.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’m not going to find out for myself, but I’m betting it wasn’t shot in Wyoming.
    I understand mostly in Utah, with a bit in Lander.

Warning! May contain a spoiler or two!

As usual, Graham Greene brings his patented acerbic cool to the big screen. The shootout scene was intense. Had a hard time buying into FBI chick's house clearing run just minutes after being pepper sprayed, but maybe she's pretty tough. She did demo a good deal of grit later on in the flick.

And that guy from The Walking Dead just keeps showing up in flicks. (Jon Bernthal)
    Last edited by NETim; 09-27-2017 at 08:03 AM.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NETim View Post
    Warning! May contain a spoiler or two!

As usual, Graham Greene brings his patented acerbic cool to the big screen. The shootout scene was intense. Had a hard time buying into FBI chick's house clearing run just minutes after being pepper sprayed, but maybe she's pretty tough. She did demo a good deal of grit later on in the flick.

And that guy from The Walking Dead just keeps showing up in flicks. (Jon Bernthal)
    I am patiently awaiting season one of the Punisher...

Just saw this movie yesterday. It was pretty good. I liked it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

He has actually trained to. I think he found his way into the gun world after being unsure how he felt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw it for my birthday night out. Thought it was very well done overall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had to lightly skim the thread to avoid potential spoilers.

I avoid most current released movies today. Often too much preaching of a left leaning agenda.

Without giving away plot details maybe guys who have seen it can answer a question please. - - It seems highly unlikely that a lone woman agent would be sent to a wild remote area on such a case by herself. Is there a reason for the agent depicted being a woman rather than a man ? (Lots of movies push the 'super warrior woman, girls can do anything a man can do' meme.) If giving details might spoil the ending, just something along 'yes, there's a reason' or 'no, not really' would be appreciated. Thanks.

She just happened to be nearby when the events came down, and was dispatched as closest FBI agent.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    She just happened to be nearby when the events came down, and was dispatched as closest FBI agent.
    Thanks @GJM think I'll go see it

User Tag List