Thread: Safariland holster compatilibity chart

Safariland holster compatilibity chart

What the hell is wrong with Safarilands web site? Even if I check their compatibility chart that a pistol is compatible with a certain holster, their holster finder always claims it is not. Is there a traditional chart with product numbers somewhere? Something that shows whether xxxx-yyy-zzz is compatible with gun aaa?

Yea I had to walk away from my computer the other day. Lol! I'd use their search and it would give me a bunch of results. Any result I clicked on said the holster wasn't compatible with the selected pistol. It was maddening.

It's because you suck and they hate you.

Oh, wait. That's HK. Never mind.

Seriously though, I've always had better luck calling and talking to someone. Their website has always been a train wreck.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I would just email holsterops about anything safariland holster related.

Use this:

http://www.safariland.com/holsters-a...ources_content

Their search feature is terrible.

Calling HolsterOps directly (not Safariland) is the other sure-fire method.

I have called and left messages (never gotten anyone to actually answer) and sent multiple emails to Safariland over a period of several months - all unanswered. And this was long before they could use the hurricane excuse.

Great holsters, horrible customer service, at least at the consumer level.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Does anyone know if Safariland makes a holster that will fit a Glock 19 with an Inforce APL-C?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    Does anyone know if Safariland makes a holster that will fit a Glock 19 with an Inforce APL-C?
    My understanding is that they do not. I can tell you that a TLR-light designed ALS Glock holster will retain the same Glock with the APLc - since the retention is designed off the ejection port, not friction fit on the light. Fitment is a little loose, but the pistol stays put despite fairly vigorous attempts to pull or shake it loose.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    My understanding is that they do not. I can tell you that a TLR-light designed ALS Glock holster will retain the same Glock with the APLc - since the retention is designed off the ejection port, not friction fit on the light. Fitment is a little loose, but the pistol stays put despite fairly vigorous attempts to pull or shake it loose.
    Thank you for the info. How loose is it? Is it rattling around in there or just minimal play?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    Thank you for the info. How loose is it? Is it rattling around in there or just minimal play?
    There was enough play that I was concerned initially, until I gave it a couple of good hard yanks/shakes. I'd MUCH prefer a purpose built holster, but it is what it is...

User Tag List