Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Truth About Guns" and Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I believe I've read a total of 2 articles on TTAG and was impressed at the quantity of stupid gun cliches they managed to pack into those posts.

Haven't been back.
    If you think their articles are good, wait until you read the "comments" section attached to any of their pieces. WTF?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    If you think their articles are good, wait until you read the "comments" section attached to any of their pieces. WTF?
    Name:  you-read-internet-comments-never-read-the-comments-man.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  38.3 KB
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I think it's gotten worse. Like three years ago, at least a preponderance of the articles contained some original work and had some thought in them. Then they realized that page views and revenue came from comments, and they just chased the bottom of the pyramid where the most commenting volume is to be found.

Thanks again, LL and Tom, for being such shit here.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

I can't believe any self respecting gun owner visits TTAG after they came out and proud about voting for Hillary.

Name:  TTAG1.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  38.4 KB
    Last edited by Sterling Archer; 09-23-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    I can't believe any self respecting gun owner visits TTAG after they came out and proud about voting for Hillary.
    How would we have known?

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    The only thing worse than TTAG is the comments section at TTAG. It's not like firearms-related website have a particularly high quality threshold to begin with, but sheesus.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    The only thing worse than TTAG is the comments section at TTAG. It's not like firearms-related website have a particularly high quality threshold to begin with, but sheesus.
    Been a long time since I've subjected myself to perusing that site. Can't think of a single reason to reverse my position.

An also "scraped" article found at TTAG led me there, but they did attribute it to Montana Bound at shotgunworld.com: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...arious-rounds/ . I wonder if they paid for it.

I used to visit TTAG, EDNDO, and TFB. TTAG is by far the worst but it's basically all the same regurgitated stuff I can find anywhere. The stuff that's worth seeing ends up here anyway and everything else gets shared a million times on facebook.

This is the only site that I visit on a daily basis. The others aren't very reputable to me.
    I've pretty much stopped wasting time on YouTube outside of @caleb, Hickok 45, Sootch, and yes I enjoy Nutnfancy. Don't necessarily watch the videos for technical aspects of pistol shooting, with the exception of Gun Nuts, but entertainment.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

User Tag List