Thread: My Beretta Customer Service Experience

Hammertime

My Beretta Customer Service Experience

I purchased a used M9A3 pistol. On evaluation of it I found rounds grouping about seven inches low at 25 yards with multiple brands of ammunition.

I contacted Beretta, primarily to see about different sight heights available. Their tech person on the phone felt that grouping was outside their specs and recommended I return the pistol for evaluation. He also mentioned that they didn't have any different sight options other than an adjustable sight for the rear (which I did not want).

They sent a shipping slip and I shipped it back. I received it back in hand ten days later with very nice documentation from the gunsmith and a test target clearly marked for point of aim. Solution: They changed the fixed rear sight out for a taller fixed one.

No charge for any of this.

Overall I am extremely satisfied with how they handled things. I think Beretta could have saved themselves some money by letting me know about sight options and maybe working with me to have me do a sight swap instead.

In summary: well done Beretta!

Site Supporter
    Nice. I love a no hassle solution.

Nice to hear about your great experience, was it sent to Gallatin for servicing?

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by $teve View Post
    Nice to hear about your great experience, was it sent to Gallatin for servicing?
    Return tag went to MD.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    What do you know, you didn't even have to take a mallet to it?
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

User Tag List