Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HK will no longer to sell weapons to Israel

Israel has been here before in '67 and '73; worse really. There's a reason the Israeli's have meaningful local production for many weapon systems.
    Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

- William Pitt the Younger

Site Supporter
    Sounds familiar....German higher ups don't want Jews to be armed?

Whodathunkit?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    That is very disappointing. I'll be boycotting HK. I imagine Israel can do just fine without their products.
    I can also do without their products now, let my VP9 go, and avoid the USP45 purchase I'd planned. Don't care if driving force behind it is German govt., Keebler Elves, or the company itself.
    Last edited by Willard; 09-20-2017 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    I can also do without their products now. Don't care if it is German govt or the company itself.
    Protip: the German government has always been anti-gun. Well, at least since the 40s.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    Protip: the German government has always been anti-gun. Well, at least since the 40s.
    Noted. See previous post.

Unless you live in Israel it has no effect on you as exhibited by several posts.

The irony is that Germany supplies them with Dolphin nuke capable subs but can no longer sell them pistols.

I imagine that German products are not very popular there anyway so it's a tempest in a teapot.

HK, please send those 100 pistols to the USA. Baton Rouge is getting like Chicago.

Merci mon ami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List