Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 46?

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    Wait, stop, seriously? But I'm still enjoying my Gen 5.
    Yawn. That's yesterday's news. The swarm has moved on to this G46.

Site Supporter
    Wait, this G46 is going to replace the P7 at a large agency? Does this mean that we'll soon see another pile of P7s being sold in the US at a reasonable price again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by nalesq View Post
    Wait, this G46 is going to replace the P7 at a large agency? Does this mean that we'll soon see another pile of P7s being sold in the US at a reasonable price again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    My thoughts exactly. Come on, AIM.

I hope the guns do have a chance of coming here but that might be unlikely. They also have butt style mag lever IIRC. However there are 33k armed Bavarian Polizei so if the guns get here and have the upper mag release/catch I will definitely want in on buying one/some.

Probably the next question is what are the models 44 and 45 that have probably also been created.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

The 44 and 45 are most likely the MHS pistols.

The Recoilweb writer has added something to the article:

Update 9/25:
    We received this official response from GLOCK Inc
    The GLOCK 46 was developed by GLOCK Ges.m.b.H in response to an oversees solicitation. The pistol meets or exceeds all of the solicitation requirements and is not currently available to the US market.

Read more: http://www.recoilweb.com/brand-new-s...#ixzz4tnBctWOG
    It sounds like it may be released at some point.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    The 44 and 45 are most likely the MHS pistols.

It sounds like it may be released at some point.
    I thought they were designated 19MHS and 23MHS. That's what it says on their slides.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    I thought they were designated 19MHS and 23MHS. That's what it says on their slides.
    I believe Glock will not release the exact MHS models. IIRC they won't have manual safeties. I think we can expect some minor differences. I wouldn't be surprised if they release them as the 44 and 45 then.

Or perhaps you're right and I'm completely wrong and the 44 and 45 turn out to be completely different guns.

I believe Glock will not release the exact MHS models. IIRC they won't have manual safeties. I think we can expect some minor differences. I wouldn't be surprised if they release them as the 44 and 45 then.
    Damn, manual thumb safety is the whole reason I wanted the 19MHS to come to market. Chop the grip back to 19 length, have it re shaped to ease the grip angle some, and (hopefully possible) plop my existing milled gen 4 G19/DP Pro slide on it. Recent real life lessons from a close, switched-on friend have made me a fan of an ergonomic manual safety on a pistol. Guess its m&p compact 2.0 for me, with some apex parts as necessary. Gonna be a bitch to pay for optic milling on another slide lol.

As an aside, what's the difference between a 19 MHS and a regular 19 gen 4/5 other than a grip that's working against you for CC and sick dog poop-esque brown?
    Last edited by ChaseN; 09-26-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Or perhaps you're right and I'm completely wrong and the 44 and 45 turn out to be completely different guns.

Wait and see. You won't be disappointed.

User Tag List