Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Glock 46?

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Ive shot it "officially" . Shoots very "flat"
    Big T:
    Would you say the G46 is "damn exciting" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Center Shot View Post
    Big T:
    Or "legendary"?
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Well if the 46 has made it to South Africa it looks like Glock is starting to market it internationally. It would stand to reason that they will market it to their largest market eventually as well. Is it coming the 10th? Can’t say but it looks like it will happened at one point.

Also did I ever think Glock redesigned their operating system for a single 8,000 pistol contract when they they won’t even make different color frames without a similar commitment? No.
    Last edited by call_me_ski; 12-04-2019 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Center Shot View Post
    Big T:
    What you did there, I saw it
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    Well if the 46 has made it to South Africa it looks like Glock is starting to market it internationally. It would stand to reason that they will market it to their largest market eventually as well. Is it coming the 10th? Can’t say but it looks like it will happened at one point.

Also did I ever think Glock redesigned their operating system for a single 8,000 pistol contract when they they won’t even make different color frames without a similar commitment? No.
    They haven't made them to SA. I shot it in Austria at Glock earlier this year.

Bear in mind the "up yours" to HK and Walther in getting a German Police agency to adopt an Austrian pistol in a contract written to exclude Glocks
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    They haven't made them to SA. I shot it in Austria at Glock earlier this year.

Bear in mind the "up yours" to HK and Walther in getting a German Police agency to adopt an Austrian pistol in a contract written to exclude Glocks
    Well damn. Either way I still believe they are coming.

The Glock 46 at a the Enforce TAC German show. The audio gets a bit shaky when he manipulates the gun and I guess Youtube policies prohibit showing disassemble.

It is different.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Train View Post
    The Glock 46 at a the Enforce TAC German show. The audio gets a bit shaky when he manipulates the gun and I guess Youtube policies prohibit showing disassemble.

It is different.

Nice.

Rotating barrel and a longer trigger pull. Two things that, for me, would make a Glock more interesting.

His explanation of the apparatus on the back was truncated... but, it looks like it decocks the striker... but not in a way that gives you, like, a DA/SA situation? I guess it's simply so you don't have to pull the trigger while disassembling.

But if this was actually a DA/SA Glock.... Oooooo

Not that they'll offer it here.
    For astute purveyors of pew: hipstertactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Nice.

Rotating barrel and a longer trigger pull. Two things that, for me, would make a Glock more interesting.

His explanation of the apparatus on the back was truncated... but, it looks like it decocks the striker... but not in a way that gives you, like, a DA/SA situation? I guess it's simply so you don't have to pull the trigger while disassembling.

But if this was actually a DA/SA Glock.... Oooooo

Not that they'll offer it here.
    For completionist purposes, the Rumble version of the YT video sans truncation.

https://rumble.com/v4i0rse-the-glock...ever-seen.html

Odd that they would build a gun with a different operating system for such a small contract. I'd be interested in trying one to see how much of a difference a rotating barrel makes compared to a Browning action.

User Tag List