Thread: AIWB/IWB Holster option for a USP 45

AIWB/IWB Holster option for a USP 45

Any suggestions on a high quality holster that can go from AIWB to IWB like the Seraph and Darkstar Gear's offerings for a USP 45? Thank you for the responses!
    Last edited by Olim9; 09-18-2017 at 02:02 AM.

JM Custom Kydex with a wedge. He has several versions. I prefer the one with the loops. For whatever reason it rides better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Gestalt would serve you well.
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Rich@CCC View Post
    Rich,

The Gestalt with the extended tab adjustable plate looks very interesting, especially because the holster appears to ride low. For a carry piece that's important, I think. On my body the AIWB kydex holsters I've tried rode too high (even at maximum adjustment). Consequently, when I was sitting -- I spend most of the day sitting -- the pistol's butt rode up and over my lower ribs. That made the butt stick out like nobody's business: "Are you happy to see me?" No dressing around that! Looks like the Gestalt would allow (a) concealment (b) in a business environment.

Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    JM Custom Kydex with a wedge. He has several versions. I prefer the one with the loops. For whatever reason it rides better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think I should speak with Tony about a possible holster set up that can use those metal clips Darkstar Gear uses once I pick up my USP tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich@CCC View Post
    How well do your holsters work for someone who may need a wing claw? I did check your website a few days back but saw everything but the USP 45 available, good to know you offer an option

Olim9,
    I'll have to check on that. I thought I had the USP 45 covered but the website only lists the USP45c.
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    I think I should speak with Tony about a possible holster set up that can use those metal clips Darkstar Gear uses once I pick up my USP tomorrow.

How well do your holsters work for someone who may need a wing claw? I did check your website a few days back but saw everything but the USP 45 available, good to know you offer an option
    Olim, we can do one with the spring steel clip. Just let me know in the comments if you order. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List