Page 19 of 101 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wilson Beretta -- Centurion Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Another week with any luck.
    Mrs. George to George: Honey, wanna go double or nothing to 30 pages??

Best, Jon

email from Wilson today, advertising their various Lightweight 1911 offerings. nice pistols. but at 4200+.....that does not fit my current budget. hopefully, this new Beretta/Wilson offering will be closer to something that I can swing.

I'm also hoping for a return of the Centurion size, but with a dovetailed Vertec front sight. I'm betting that it will be a G.

There were a few comments on the frame safety Berettas. I'm not an expert, but I have some experience in that area. I have an old original 92 that was made in Brazil, a Billennium, an 84BB, an 84F, a Neos, a Bobcat 21a, & used to have a 76S & a 9000S. All had/have frame safeties. Well, technically, the 84F had a decocker instead of a safety, but I totally removed that from mine because it just sucked. The 9000S safety/decocker also sucked in how it felt & functioned. However, all the other guns that did not include a decocking function & were either on safe or off safe all worked very well. The safety positively clicked & stayed in whatever position you chose to put it. I have carried a few and never felt like it would have been any issue if I was required to use it defensively in a hurry.

Personally, I probably will not buy whatever WC comes out with. Most of my Beretta needs are well covered. I already have a 96G Centurion that is NP3 coated

As long as they reveal the new model before the Vertec slides on BUSA sell out, I'll be happy.
    Last edited by Matthew; 09-20-2017 at 02:08 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AdioSS View Post
    I'm also hoping for a return of the Centurion size, but with a dovetailed Vertec front sight. I'm betting that it will be a G.
    If I were ever to transition to Berettas my ideal set of pistols would be a 92G-SD for a HD gun, a 92G Centurion for carry, and another one of those for a dedicated training/practice gun.

I still have a feeling the new WC offering will be a Centurion of some sort.

Site Supporter
    So nobody's gonna swing for the fences and say a Wilson Combat Beretta Cougar?

Come on...imagine the heads that would explode if THAT became the PF flavor of the month

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post

Come on...imagine the heads that would explode if THAT became the PF flavor of the month

Now you're talking. Sold.

Okay... back to reality...

Rails, dovetailed sights and Centurions and frame-mounted safeties...

Site Supporter
    Based on GJM's comments in the Glock MHS thread about how he'd love a G19 slide on a G17 frame, I predict that the new pistol is a Centurion of some sort. I'll guess G model with a Vertec-ish slide.

Jetfire with a light rail.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post

I'd love that! My favorite gun to carry is a MiniCougar 8040D that's been converted to TDA

User Tag List