Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wilson Beretta -- Centurion Tactical

Beretta Centurion problem pics

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Would love to see some pics of these problematic guns coming out of TN. The descriptions are a little hard to follow, and a pic is worth. . . well, you get it....
    I'll see what I can do
    Last edited by Prepper_Pig; 08-22-2018 at 10:18 PM.

Pics

Finally figured out how to add pics I think... on a side note, I think the issues with the action tune/trigger pull has to do with the trigger bar dragging on the right grip panel.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Here's a couple more. The pic with the oblong area outlined showing the inside of the slide illustrates the poor and uneven finish. The reddish area looks like it's lightly rusting?
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Wilson Combat response

Just opened up my email for today and received a response from Wilson Combat. Essentially I was told it's not their problem and to contact Beretta... About what I expected...

Beretta is the manufacturer so any warranty issues go there initially which is noted on the WC web site. However WC has stepped up to the plate and either gone to bat with Beretta on behalf of customers or have taken care of customers directly in several instances. It sucks, but there is an order of procedure that has to be followed initially.

Very sorry to see you received a screwed up example. Hopefully it is made all good for you quickly.

BTW...... The trigger bar rubbing on the grip panel is a known problem.

For what the gun costs, I would want a new slide. That is unacceptable. I am fine with some super minor cosmetics, doesn’t matter. Big machining issues, yep.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    For those of us in the Houston area, there is going to be a Wilson Combat day at Athena Gun Club on 9/22.

I'm planning to go and try all the WC models I can, just for the heck of it.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Question

Centurion Tactical holster question

Will the CenTac fit in holsters made for the 92A1? Already have custom holsters on order, just wondering about other options.

It should

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    It should
    Thank you!

User Tag List