Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wilson Beretta -- Centurion Tactical

It's beautiful...
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Looks very nice! Is it wrong for me to want that slide on a Compact frame? Hope this stays a regular production item alongside the BT.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    Looks very nice! Is it wrong for me to want that slide on a Compact frame? Hope this stays a regular production item alongside the BT.
    My understanding is that Compact and Centurion frames and slides interchange, allowing you to use a non railed Centurion or Compact lower with this slide.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    My understanding is that Compact and Centurion frames and slides interchange, allowing you to use a non railed Centurion or Compact lower with this slide.
    Thanks George, that’s what I thought.....looking forward to testing that. My new Compact will be out of waiting period jail on Monday. I already have the factory and Wilson goodies to make my own Compact Carry. Need one of these Centurions also.....this Beretta thing is getting out of hand.
    Last edited by LSP552; 11-09-2017 at 03:50 PM.

I don't need this. I don't need this. I don't need this. I don't need this.

I tried an M9A3 and it just didn't click with me so I sold it. I liked the dovetailed sights and the G levers but didn't really like the Vertec grip. I was leaning towards getting the LTT92 that is supposed to be coming out because I like the idea of a Vertec G slide with an M9A1 frame. I never really considered a Centurion slide but this looks interesting.

Does anyone want to buy an AR?

Kudos for a proper G slide, Vertec to boot. I'm a little conflicted on the rail but I have to remind myself, even a single stack Type M is no slim carry pistol so it shouldn't matter much. I LOVE the upper on this. Is the frame shortened to proper Centurion length or full size? Looks like the latter.
    | 92 Centennial x 2 | 92-Stock Competition | 92 Combat x 2 |
    | 92 Brigadier Tactical | 92G-SD | 92 Elite II in 9mm, 9x21 and 357SIG |
    | CZ SP01 Shadow | CZ P-01 in ODG | CZ-97 | Walther P5 |
    | SIG/SAN 553R | SIG/SAN 553-Diopter | SIG/SAN 551-2 SP SWAT |

I understand that the frame has Centurion internal dimensions.

Wilson dealers got the first batch of these pistols, so they are where you should go now for the first pistols. I suspect the dealers will be advertising these, but a Wilson email is slated to go out Tuesday to those on the Wilson email list, describing this pistol and listing the dealers with them.

Do my eyes deceive me or is that the WC tool steel trigger bar? Would be icing on the cake if that was standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just got the call that my pistol with the Wilson trigger bar and trigger job ships this afternoon or in the am, so by Monday or Tuesday afternoon, I will have had the chance to put it through the paces.

In the past, I found the Centurion slide to cycle better and transition faster than the Brig slide, but I was put off by the fixed front sight. Really looking forward to shooting this!

That is a saxy son of a gun...

User Tag List