Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wilson Beretta -- Centurion Tactical

New Wilson Beretta -- Centurion Tactical

I think there may be a new Wilson Beretta, come early October. It will be well received here.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

New Wilson Beretta

Man! Looking forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TCFD273; 09-14-2017 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I think there may be a new Wilson Beretta, come early October. It will be well received here.
    Welcome news!

In the meantime ,here's a picture of my pair for morale purposes.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Tease

oh, you'll love it..

ordered mine early Dec. last year, got it early July this year. Merry Christmas to me.

shot it last weekend at a local steel match. a friend noticed it. he wasn't a fan of anything Beretta. so i let him shoot it...... "well, this is really nice, nice DA pull on first shot". might have made him reconsider the 92.

mine loves both the sand resistant mags it came with (got 3 extra for a total of 6) as well as my 18 round Men-Gar mags. no problems with it.

That isn't much to go on.

Right now what I'm really wishing and wanting is the Langdon M9A1/Vertec pistol. If the new Wilson is something similar, or could be likened to the Px4CC but on a 92 platform I would be paying attention and comparing it to my planned next purchase. Either way, I think a removable front sight would be pretty necessary for me to consider it over the coming Langdon pistol.

-Cory

My Wilson BrigTac is rapidly becoming my favorite serious pistol. I'm looking at smaller and other options that work the same. Passion of the gun thingy and I have always shot TDA pretty well. At the moment, I'm leaning towards a 92FS Compact and an EL PX4CC. But I can wait a few weeks...maybe
    Last edited by LSP552; 09-14-2017 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    That isn't much to go on.

Right now what I'm really wishing and wanting is the Langdon M9A1/Vertec pistol. If the new Wilson is something similar, or could be likened to the Px4CC but on a 92 platform I would be paying attention and comparing it to my planned next purchase. Either way, I think a removable front sight would be pretty necessary for me to consider it over the coming Langdon pistol.

-Cory
    Sounds like the M9A3 already checks the boxes you need, unless I'm missing something in your criteria.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Site Supporter
    Nice. I'm interested. I'd interested to see something of the compact variety.

As in... 92 compact.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Nice. I'm interested. I'd interested to see something of the compact variety.

As in... 92 compact.
    They already introduced a compact...the Compact Carry.

I hope it's a dovetailed "G" Centurion with either a M9A1 or a non-railed frame. I'll take either.
    Last edited by MSparks909; 09-14-2017 at 01:16 PM.
    Shoot more, post less...

User Tag List