Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wilson Beretta -- Centurion Tactical

Been thinking about the Centac, but then found an EDC X9 with all the options I wanted, so the Centac will have to wait for now.

I hate posting pictures
    Last edited by holmes168; 12-15-2017 at 07:39 PM.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    The CenTac is everything I hoped it would be.
    It sure seems to suit you!

Managed to finally quit procrastinating and got to the range today. Put 200 rounds of s&b 124gr fmj through the centac and I am really enjoying this gun. Coming from pretty much only shooting glocks working the TDA trigger will be a challenge I can tell as I noticed myself flinching a few times during today's session.

Another issue I ran into was thumb placement. On a glock my support hand thumb rests against the frame and it works fine since its flush with the slide, I tried doing this with the Beretta but it was uncomfortable, possibly due to slide movement? Where are others putting their support hand thumb when shooting Berettas?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My CenTac with trigger job arrived today and like everyone else I’m liking it a lot. No rust anywhere, specifically at the front sight post as some have noticed. But I swear it looks like my front sight has been staked to the frame just to the right of the post. Is this normal for dovetailed Beretta slides or just me? I’ll keep it lubed to keep rust away and it won’t bother me as long as a know I can replace the front sight post when needed with no problem. Name:  CE6D9A3E-82EC-417B-9817-C00E7B1D1C94.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  29.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Papalapa View Post
    My CenTac with trigger job arrived today and like everyone else I’m liking it a lot. No rust anywhere, specifically at the front sight post as some have noticed. But I swear it looks like my front sight has been staked to the frame just to the right of the post. Is this normal for dovetailed Beretta slides or just me? I’ll keep it lubed to keep rust away and it won’t bother me as long as a know I can replace the front sight post when needed with no problem. Name:  CE6D9A3E-82EC-417B-9817-C00E7B1D1C94.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  29.8 KB
    The staking is normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I want to see someone running down the street with a sims-gun shrieking 'I am the first revelation' " - SouthNarc

Thanks!

Was able to chase down a CenTac! "Trigger in a Bag" ordered. Anybody know/measured the height of the stock rear sight? Need to order a Pepperoni square notch when I order up the chrome spring set from WC.

Forgive my ignorance but “staking” is just mechanically deforming the steel, creating an interference? If you wanted to remove the front sight,will a sight pusher tool (like Wheeler tool) still move it laterally?
    BTW: read the Beretta 92 rear sights come out right to left,looking from shooter position-behind pistol. Is front sight the same ?

There are a couple of threads on Beretta Forum about the staking. Also some about the front sight being quite loose in the Vertec slides Beretta is selling. Some thought maybe that is the blem and reason they are on sale. Now I see this on a Wilson gun which I would have assumed would be manufactured correctly. I don't know, but that stake job sure is ugly isn't it?

User Tag List