Page 20 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wilson Beretta -- Centurion Tactical

Was viewing vids to check out centurions and came across this. I'm no expert on beretta but I did not think this could be done. I posted a link to the video but basically is M9a1 full size lower with centurion or compact slide.

https://youtu.be/i0g_qS1ZThU

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just got an inside tip that the new Wilson Beretta will be based off of the Beretta 9000 series pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I just got an inside tip that the new Wilson Beretta will be based off of the Beretta 9000 series pistols.
    I highly doubt that
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by TJG74 View Post
    Was viewing vids to check out centurions and came across this. I'm no expert on beretta but I did not think this could be done. I posted a link to the video but basically is M9a1 full size lower with centurion or compact slide.

https://youtu.be/i0g_qS1ZThU

May want to check here http://berettaforum.net/vb/showpost....2&postcount=33

Quote Originally Posted by 357carbine View Post
    10-4 thank you sir. That's what I thought based on EL's posts in the past. Be a cool model though

If Wilson did something like that (which we know they won't) they would quickly become the laughing stock of the firearms community.

Site Supporter
    So, on the Beretta forum, I posed the idea that maybe the 9000 was unfairly condemned by the gun intelligentsia for crimes it did not commit.

The consensus there, is that the 9000 is guilty as charged. On all counts: unreliable, shitty trigger, disintegrating grip, stiff safety, terrible ergonomics, form over function, etc.

I don't know. I've never shot one. All I can say, is that it looks cool. And some part of me wants to believe it doesn't suck.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    So, on the Beretta forum, I posed the idea that maybe the 9000 was unfairly condemned by the gun intelligentsia for crimes it did not commit.

The consensus there, is that the 9000 is guilty as charged. On all counts: unreliable, shitty trigger, disintegrating grip, stiff safety, terrible ergonomics, form over function, etc.

I don't know. I've never shot one. All I can say, is that it looks cool. And some part of me wants to believe it doesn't suck.
    I've found that forum to be like so many other gun forums. Sometimes something good will show up in the BST trade section, but the general user base is not that interested in shooting that much. They are mostly interested who has the most guns, and the bigger genitalia. Beretta Forum does at least have a really great FAQ are and history of Beretta models and facts. With as much info as they have stored on the forum I'm always surprised by the number of users they have who can't tell a 92A1 from an M9A1.

-Cory

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post

I'm sorry. They're right.

The Beretta 9000s is the worst DA/SA pistol I ever owned. And I've owned a PT99.
    The safety literally failed right in front of my eyes. Just one of the many serious problems the gun had.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    And I've owned a PT99.
    But, but, SheepDogInfidel789 on YouTube says the PT-series pistols are product-improved Beretta 92's!

User Tag List