Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wilson Beretta -- Centurion Tactical

I am not familiar with everything BUSA offers. How much is an alternative 92 with a G option and dovetailed front sight?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    with excellent sights installed by the factory. I find the Brig Tac and full size 92 models a tad long for my comfortable AIWB, and I don't believe an equivalent front sight is an option on the Brig Tac.
    Maybe, hopefully,Mr Wilson can convince Ameriglo to replicate the CenTac front sight for the Brig Tac.

Other crazy though I have had is now that Me Wilson has BUSA making compact G slides with a dovetailed front sight might we see a reappearance of the compact model with the new slide.

Have one on order from WC, fellow friend has one in hand. Hope to play around with it next weekend.

Regarding the price, that is only a question each person can answer for themselves. That being said, the CenTac has everything I have tried to do to my Brig Tac, thin grips, mag guide (also makes it legal for gun games), and a high viz front sights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

To get the upgrades that Wilson is putting on would be pretty expensive. I searched for something comparable in their lineup and couldn't find it. The 92's are about .75 inches longer- so to get a pistol smaller than the G17 with 17 rounds is a good deal.
    The biggest reason I've bought two of these pistols- it's the perfect length for my concealed carry option. A steel pistol that is TDA and like GJM said- same size as 226.
    Last edited by holmes168; 11-24-2017 at 07:45 PM.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

I am not familiar with everything BUSA offers. How much is an alternative 92 with a G option and dovetailed front sight?
    92A1 with the Beretta G levers. So something like $550-$600 for the 92A1 and $55 for the G conversion levers.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    92A1 with the Beretta G levers. So something like $550-$600 for the 92A1 and $55 for the G conversion levers.
    Clearly, I'm shopping in the wrong places. The 92A1 is typically closer to $700 in my experience. I'd be happy to find a 92FS at $550, and the 92A1 is typically $75 - $100 over the 92FS.

I had Wilson build a gorgeous 92A1 for me, just like a black/green CQB, largely because of the dovetailed front sight, and the availability of HD sights. I was greatly disappointed to learn the HD sights hit like 8 inches low on the 92A1. Between the sight issue, that the 92A1 frames and slides don’t interchange with other 92 models, and different holsters required, the 92A1 is a no go for me.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    Clearly, I'm shopping in the wrong places. The 92A1 is typically closer to $700 in my experience. I'd be happy to find a 92FS at $550, and the 92A1 is typically $75 - $100 over the 92FS.
    Those are prices I just randomly pulled from doing a quick search on gun.deals. Obviously your LGS prices may vary.

I had Wilson build a gorgeous 92A1 for me, just like a black/green CQB, largely because of the dovetailed front sight, and the availability of HD sights. I was greatly disappointed to learn the HD sights hit like 8 inches low on the 92A1. Between the sight issue, that the 92A1 frames and slides don’t interchange with other 92 models, and different holsters required, the 92A1 is a no go for me.
    Unless I’m wrong, the 92A1 is the only 92 variant in current production apart from the M9A3 that has a dovetailed front sight.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Unless I’m wrong, the 92A1 is the only 92 variant in current production apart from the M9A3 that has a dovetailed front sight.
    92 Vertec Inox http://www.beretta.com/en-us/92-vertec-inox/

92 Brigadier Inox http://www.beretta.com/en-us/92-brigadier-inox/

92 Brigadier http://www.beretta.com/en-us/92-brigadier/

92G-SD http://www.beretta.com/en-us/92g-sd/

92 Centennial http://www.beretta.com/en-us/92-fs-centennial/

Looks like I’m wrong. Thank you for the correction.

User Tag List