Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Even Rich Guys Reload

If I were rich, I'd be karma-ing off my Dillon's, and never loading a round again......except into guns.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich@CCC View Post

I'd also have a machine shop with a 5 axis CNC mill, and a slack grinder, and water jet, and forge, and a heat treat .....

When I make my first million I'll start planning what I can do with the second million.
    I'm not a millionaire but I did go down the road of finding good deals on a shop Smithy, a mill and lathe, and lots of other tools to be able to my own projects. It turns out time becomes an issue and after the mill and lathe sat idle for two years, I sold them for a profit.

It turns out that after you make your million, you need to be able to retire so that you have enough time to play.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    I am rich? Cool.

I don't feel rich but the news that I am (or at least LL thinks I am) makes me happy.

Now If I only had more time to practice.
    Once your wealth is redistributed and I have a 1050 with Mk7, I'll feel more equal.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Once your wealth is redistributed and I have a 1050 with Mk7, I'll feel more equal.
    So, you are a Bernie supporter?
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

I heard his NYC carry permit has a few 1911 pistols on it, made by a biz we all know well here at PF.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    So, you are a Bernie supporter?
    Is he promising Mk7s or Mk7 Revolutions?!
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Is he promising Mk7s or Mk7 Revolutions?!
    No, but I'm sure you can trust him. He's said in past, "If you like your Dillon's, You can keep your Dillon's."

What could go wrong?
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

User Tag List