Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: iPhone X

Speaking of internet of things...

Can you imagine if you were standing around the office breakroom having a conversation about... let's say... golf, and one of your coworkers just marched up and started shouting at you "I hate golf, it's fucking stupid, only assholes and idiots play golf, baseball is so much way more cooler and better because:why!"

The fucking thread is about the new iphone. Nobody really gives a shit if you still carry a nextel and keep hitting the PTT button hoping someone else is still out there.

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    I wonder if there is a 9 page thread on an apple forum about the Gen 5 Glock vs. Hk, m&p, cz...

(Samsung flip phone user, carrying a 92, non-aiwb)
    There are, and the people who don't own guns and hate them can't keep their god damned keystrokes outta those threads too.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Y'all need a better class of IRL friends. I see all this kind of crap on the internet and facebook, but I don't know anyone that lambasts me with OS, crossfit, diet, etc. discussions in person. Even the libs.
    I wasn't talking about friends. I was referring to coworkers and business associates.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    As I am viewing this thread on my iPad (just iPad first gen), and look over at my iPhone 3, I still miss a flip phone
    Word. I love me some Apple goodies, but I still have fond memories of my Motorola Razr. *IF* someone could find a way to hybridize iPhone 7+ functionality into a Razr package/platform, I'd be on that like a fat kid on cake.

Site Supporter
    Name:  IMG_1546.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  35.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    It must be a regional thing about who's the biggest douche bags, apple or android users. In the circles I navigate in, there is no clear winner. They're both annoying as fuck and never shut up. It's nearly as bad as Chevy/Ford/Dodge/Toyota arguments. Me, I don't give a shit about a phones os, I need it to send and receive calls, texts, emails, process payments, scroll instagram, play gangster rap while I'm lifting weights, and have a decent battery life. I have a Droid now, no complaints. I had an iphone as a work phone when they were first offered through Verizon, no issues with it that I recall. I'd be happy with either.
    I get what you are saying, but let's face it, everyone has a strong opinion about something..... The internet just allows us to share those opinions in a semi (or total) anonymous fashion and therefore we are more likely to be emphatic with our statements than we would be talking to someone in person.

Let's not kid ourselves and think we are above such conversations however. Just because you don't care what phone you use or what your favorite truck is, doesn't mean there isn't something (perhaps gun related) that you haven't expressed in a similar manner on some internet forum in the past....
    Last edited by ImNobody; 09-20-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNobody View Post
    I get what you are saying, but let's face it, everyone has a strong opinion about something..... The internet just allows us to share those opinions in a semi (or total) anonymous fashion and therefore we are more likely to be emphatic with our statements than we would be talking to someone in person.

Let's not kid ourselves and think we are above such conversations however. Just because you don't care what phone you use or what your favorite truck is, doesn't mean there isn't something (perhaps gun related) that you haven't expressed in a similar manner on some internet forum in the past....
    You're reaching.

Okay I did not read the whole thread. I will not pay 1k for a phone. But I love my iPhones. Me and my wife have mostly apple products. I get a new phone and will have it for at least two years. Never had a problem myself. The one time my wife did we took it to the apple store and they fixed it on the spot. I hate android and its systems. My iphone 6 plus does everything i will ever need. First thing I do with a new phone is screen protector and magpul case. My phones get used and abused. But never have any actual issues.

I know dudes like android and whatever frilly crap comes on their phones. I do not and that is my opinion. But I aint paying that kind of money for a phone. I would rather just get a new "old" phone and use it. Options are good. We are all different, but I do agree that they should stop trying to play on someone else's court. If they want to do something big then build something new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List