Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: iPhone X

iPhone X

So aside from costing $1000 apperently they are removing the home button and replacing it with a mandatory face ID application.

Nice try NSA.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Once again, Apple is super excited about features that have been available on Android for a while.... AR, Qi wireless charging, bezel less display, oled display, tap to wake, Siri always on, facial recognition unlock (which didn't work at first on the live steam), dual OIS cameras. Not only that, but there is no way that the facial recognition system is going to be faster or more convenient than the finger print reader. I have no doubt that Apple simply couldn't fit a reader into their design.

Still no fast charge, no SD card, no dual SIM.

The biggest new stuff: animoji and snap chat masks. Seriously Apple, this has been super underwhelming. All this at a cost that is above even the most expensive Android phone and $200-400 more than most flagship Android phones right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNobody View Post
    Once again, Apple is super excited about features that have been available on Android for a while.... AR, Qi wireless charging, bezel less display, oled display, tap to wake, Siri always on, facial recognition unlock (which didn't work at first on the live steam), dual OIS cameras. Not only that, but there is no way that the facial recognition system is going to be faster or more convenient than the finger print reader. I have no doubt that Apple simply couldn't fit a reader into their design.

The biggest new stuff: animoji and snap chat masks. Seriously Apple, this has been super underwhelming. All this at a cost that is above even the most expensive Android phone and $200-400 more than most flagship Android phones right now.
    Apple is their own worst enemy and eventually they'll fold unless they come out with something which crushes the competition the way the iPhone did before Android started crushing them.

Pixel 2 in my future. At least I know Google will not let me down.
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I have no doubt that Apple simply couldn't fit a reader into their design.
    They couldn't get it to work behind the screen as desired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

I like my current iPhone, but not for $1000. Guess I'll be moving back to android.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it continues the proud tradition of anniversary macs...

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar

IMO, this is closer to what I want which is Androidish in hardware with IOS. My 7+ is my first iphone after the latest and greatest Android phones over the years and I doubt I'll go back.
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    IMO, this is closer to what I want which is Androidish in hardware with IOS. My 7+ is my first iphone after the latest and greatest Android phones over the years and I doubt I'll go back.
    While I've never used iPhones as there are many things I dislike about them, a non-bloatwared android system (like google's pixel) is an awesomely well designed phone.
    VDMSR.com

I don't plan on dumping my 7 anytime soon. I try to stay a year behind the new phones to get them cheaper. That being said, I run just all of Googles apps on my iPhone. I'm starting to think a lot about a Pixel being my next phone. I don't really need bells and whistles just something that works. To bad Glock doesn't make phones.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

User Tag List