Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Peally" is a Cheese Head?

Site Supporter
    I gotta make the trek to Schultz sometime soon.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    Alex kicked our shit in after he stole our lunch money, usually I can place like 85% at majors but I had no chance here . I'm not consistent or cunning enough to even get close but looking at Competitor you had a solid run or three against him. That's pretty damn good for having to work the match on top of it. Props to him, he's on a different tier and is a great example of a training end goal.

Dunno where you are in Chi-town but Winnequah gun club throws a solid USPSA match if you're ever up there; that's about 2.5 hours from Green Bay and Chicago both so just drop a line and I'll make sure I'm there to lose. I hit WI sectionals every year too, they throw a really solid match (despite everyone practicing craploads of unloaded starts only to have them mercifully loaded on game day).

Gotta get @breakingtime91's ass back to my secret squirrel range for more training too lol. Not too many of us bros in the midwest that I'm aware of. Norville you're welcome too if you ever wanna train or compete for a few, assuming I don't already know who you are

Nice meeting you man, take care.
    I've shot in Lodi a few times... Nice club. I like Mad-city a lot too... Might head up there and drag the wife and kid along to let 'em hang out in town while I blast a club match.

Regarding Gütt - it is amazing that he spanked some seriously decent Open guys by a fair margin: 5%. That is so impressive. Max Klatt and Alfred Ladores are no slouches, really...

There is so much I learn by watching him. It is to a point where there are just "intangibles" that account for that 5%, easily... Guys like Ben and Alex (and Eric) have that knack. Me? Not yet. Working on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post

Gotta get @breakingtime91's ass back to my secret squirrel range for more training too lol. Not too many of us bros in the midwest that I'm aware of. Norville you're welcome too if you ever wanna train or compete for a few, assuming I don't already know who you are

Nice meeting you man, take care.
    Dude - you're hiding a secret squirrel range someplace? How secret, how squirrel, and how much ammo do I have to bring to play?

Count me in for secret squirrel action.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Any of you Wisconsin folks ever make it over the border to the MN section match? I've never been to yours, so I can't make direct comparisons, but I'm pretty fond of ours; it's a good time every August. That said, given that it *is* in August, the heat and humidity can be pretty ridiculous sometimes. Doing it earlier in the year might actually make it better.

I shot the MN section a couple of years ago. It’s on my list for this year if I am not traveling and can find the registration page (2017 keeps coming up for me)

I’m in Kenosha Wi for the next couple of weeks... what is up homies?!

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    I shot the MN section a couple of years ago. It’s on my list for this year if I am not traveling and can find the registration page (2017 keeps coming up for me)
    https://practiscore.com/2018-minneso...nship/register

Weird that it's available on Practiscore, but that mnuspsa.org still has the 2017 info. Either way, thanks for posting the link.
    Last edited by olstyn; 06-02-2018 at 03:05 PM.

Jealous, great thread.
    #RESIST

User Tag List