Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Peally" is a Cheese Head?

"Peally" is a Cheese Head?

Was thrilled to meet Peally while working Stage 2 at the WI Sectional match. Alex Gütt stole our lunch money, but, that was to be expected, lol.

Good shooting, man... Lemme know the next time we can blast together...

Hey, I am a cheesehead too. And a bit slow, didn't realize who you were until someone told me after the match. I was on the first squad through your stage after lunch.

Alex kicked our shit in after he stole our lunch money, usually I can place like 85% at majors but I had no chance here . I'm not consistent or cunning enough to even get close but looking at Competitor you had a solid run or three against him. That's pretty damn good for having to work the match on top of it. Props to him, he's on a different tier and is a great example of a training end goal.

Dunno where you are in Chi-town but Winnequah gun club throws a solid USPSA match if you're ever up there; that's about 2.5 hours from Green Bay and Chicago both so just drop a line and I'll make sure I'm there to lose. I hit WI sectionals every year too, they throw a really solid match (despite everyone practicing craploads of unloaded starts only to have them mercifully loaded on game day).

Gotta get @breakingtime91's ass back to my secret squirrel range for more training too lol. Not too many of us bros in the midwest that I'm aware of. Norville you're welcome too if you ever wanna train or compete for a few, assuming I don't already know who you are

Nice meeting you man, take care.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Glad to hear you guy's enjoyed the match. I am a member there and worked stage 7 all day. It was a great day and fun all around.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

For sure, thanks you guys. WI always throws a state match that seems like it's on another level between the stages and organization. I haven't been down there since my first major (IDPA state a handful of years ago) and it's looking great with those massive additions.
    Last edited by Peally; 09-11-2017 at 06:47 PM.

Site Supporter
    Was this the match at Schultz? I'm a member there. I didn't go to the match because of some family events, but I've been wondering if any fellow forumites were members or come by for matches.

Yep, Schultz this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    Alex kicked our shit in after he stole our lunch money, usually I can place like 85% at majors but I had no chance here . I'm not consistent or cunning enough to even get close but looking at Competitor you had a solid run or three against him. That's pretty damn good for having to work the match on top of it. Props to him, he's on a different tier and is a great example of a training end goal.

Dunno where you are in Chi-town but Winnequah gun club throws a solid USPSA match if you're ever up there; that's about 2.5 hours from Green Bay and Chicago both so just drop a line and I'll make sure I'm there to lose. I hit WI sectionals every year too, they throw a really solid match (despite everyone practicing craploads of unloaded starts only to have them mercifully loaded on game day).

Gotta get @breakingtime91's ass back to my secret squirrel range for more training too lol. Not too many of us bros in the midwest that I'm aware of. Norville you're welcome too if you ever wanna train or compete for a few, assuming I don't already know who you are

Nice meeting you man, take care.
    I'm up north and have resigned myself to driving two plus hours to club matches. Dan runs a great match at Winnequa but I'll probably skip next week. Another time or some training sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by klake575 View Post
    Glad to hear you guy's enjoyed the match. I am a member there and worked stage 7 all day. It was a great day and fun all around.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    I started on 7, not my best stage but enjoyed the mud build up on the Salomon's. Thanks for working and hosting a great match.
    Last edited by Norville; 09-11-2017 at 08:38 PM.

Hey I shoot Rhinelander too

I drive 2 hours for pretty much any local that isn't a Green Bay indoor winter one.

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    Hey I shoot Rhinelander too

I drive 2 hours for pretty much any local that isn't a Green Bay indoor winter one.
    Rhinelander is the closest match to me, I must know you....

PM sent.

User Tag List