Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: aiwb light bearing holster

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    I am leaning heavily towards the holster that Blues and SLG talked about, going to send Tom a email here in the next few days and see how much this would cost me.
    Very interested. Astigmtism and bi focals are killing me.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Very interested. Astigmtism and bi focals are killing me.
    I just realized after doing some dry fire training and low light stuff I learned that a wml is a really nice tool. If I can carry one comftorably, why not? Especially as a dad, I almost always have one hand busy so the ability to run a gun low light one handed seems like a good thing to me.

I am leaning heavily towards the holster that Blues and SLG talked about, going to send Tom a email here in the next few days and see how much this would cost me.
    You might want to send one to Tony as well.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    You might want to send one to Tony as well.
    Not even gonna fix it lol

Not even gonna fix it lol
    I don't specifically recall now what the price was but it was quite reasonable...and don't forget that JMCK offers a forum discount as well.

If I recall correctly, Tony offers 10 days to live with and evaluate the holster so your "risk" is minimal in any case.

Let us know how it works out.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I've got a faux Roland special in a JMCK appendix rig and love it. I'm 5'9 155lbs and it conceals great, I had it set up with the claw and Velcro backing for a wedge. After getting it I found I didn't like the wedge and the claw does such a good job tucking anyway. The only thing I have changed since original purchase is going from the split hard loop to pull snaps. If I remember it was right around 100 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    https://pistol-forum.com/forumdispla...s-and-EDC-Gear

I use a custom JMCK for my P30LS with X400U, RMR, and HKParts Micro Comp. There is enough adjustment to also allow me to use the new X400UH, it appears.
    I'd like to see a pic of that blaster!
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

breakingtime91, these are going to be wing claw designs (the smaller claw, not the van guard claw) and will include a wedge. We have found this to work the best. Would suggest either the pull the dot loops or a split loop. Price will be $100.00 for black, plus shipping. You will more than likely have to dress around the gun a bit more, but it is doable. WML's on civilian pistols are kind of a "if they don't hinder you from carrying, why not" thing. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    I'd like to see a pic of that blaster!
    With the JMCK holster:

I have been using a T.Rex Arms Raptor for a P320 and M&P Shield. I had the sidecar and it was a little too bulky for my like. As one mentioned earlier with everyone's body being different what works one person may not work for you. We all end up with that box of holsters that didn't work out. Try selling it on Armslist if it doesn't work out.

User Tag List