Thread: WC AR9G Review

WC AR9G Review

Just finished up a review of Wilson's AR9 fed by Glock mags, and a couple extras.

https://gunpowdermeditation.com/2017...at-ar9-review/

It's technically a pistol but I'm not sure if the mods would prefer it in a different sub-forum or not.

How many rounds have you put through it? I don't remember whether it was TTAG or TFB, but one of those companies had a garbage review of it on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    How many rounds have you put through it? I don't remember whether it was TTAG or TFB, but one of those companies had a garbage review of it on YouTube.
    I'm not sure of my round count. Since it was pre-owned I haven't kept track like with my new guns. TTAG posted about voting for Hillary and can kiss my big fat behind, they're the last ones I'd listen to. I just watched TFBs YouTube video and it was interesting. It appears they may have gotten a buggy model. At the same time though since they were running Wolf ammo mainly and lubing it with WD-40 it tempers my criticism. If I run into issues you can rest assured I won't be quiet about it.

Following up on the above comment. TFB tested it again and had none of the issues previously reported. You can read about it here:
    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...g-9mm-carbine/
    Last edited by Sterling Archer; 09-08-2017 at 03:22 PM.

User Tag List