Page 67 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0 Compact - S&W's G19 ?

Site Supporter
    Put another 200 rounds through my training 2.0C today. Still no issues. Also broke 600 through a Shield 2.0 and I'm even more impressed with how shootable it is relative to it's size.

Vending Machine Operator
    My 2.0C (no safety, 9mm) got here today. I am delighted. The fit and finish is a marked improvement over my 2011 M&P, the aggressive grip is right up my alley, and the gun just feels solid as a rock.

Selling my Glock 19G4 in my great 2018 10-gun purge was my one real mistake (everything else I have is subcompact or full size) and this gun let me get back into that size bracket for $130 less.

The holster and ammo arrive next week. If it shoots and carries similar to my initial quality check and dry fire practice, it looks to be a winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

I'm nearing the one thousand round mark......and it gets smoother and smoother.

Shot FBI bulls eye yesterday with Sellier and Bellot 124 grain FMJ. I'm delighted with the inherent accuracy of the pistol. Flyers are always my fault/bad trigger press.

Name:  M&P2.0.jpg
Views: 1179
Size:  36.4 KB

And a not so tight group. That seven ring hurts my feelings.

Name:  IMG_1336.jpg
Views: 1188
Size:  35.4 KB

Going to start running more 25 yard 10 round freestyle. Want to stay in the black at 25 so that will keep me busy for a few months.

Regards.
    Last edited by lwt16; 05-30-2018 at 06:57 AM.

For those who are interested and qualify, S&W is offering $100 savings on select M&Ps through 12/31/18. Tried to attach a photo but it wouldn’t upload and I don’t have a URL.

Quote Originally Posted by davisj View Post
    For those who are interested and qualify, S&W is offering $100 savings on select M&Ps through 12/31/18. Tried to attach a photo but it wouldn’t upload and I don’t have a URL.

S&W Rebates Related to Military Service.
    Effective 06/01/2018 - 12/31/2018 S&W is Offering rebates pertaining to Military service.
    Rifles $100 rebate.
    Pistols $50 rebate.
    Revolvers $25 rebate.

CURRENT PROMOTIONS
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
    Offer valid between June 1 - December 31, 2018

This rebate offer is only open to disabled, retired, active, active reservists and honorably discharged members of the U.S. Armed Forces. Rebate offer is limited to the purchase of one (1) new qualifying firearm from each of the three (3) rebate categories (listed above) by an eligible participant from June 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018. Qualifying firearm purchases must be made in one of the 50 U.S. states from any federally licensed firearms dealer. Rebate submissions must be made online at www.smithandwessonrebates.com • Smith & Wesson Corp. reserves the right to modify, change or discontinue this rebate offer at any time. All rebate submissions must be completed online no later than January 31, 2019.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    S&W Rebates Related to Military Service.
    Effective 06/01/2018 - 12/31/2018 S&W is Offering rebates pertaining to Military service.
    Rifles $100 rebate.
    Pistols $50 rebate.
    Revolvers $25 rebate.

CURRENT PROMOTIONS
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
    Offer valid between June 1 - December 31, 2018

This rebate offer is only open to disabled, retired, active, active reservists and honorably discharged members of the U.S. Armed Forces. Rebate offer is limited to the purchase of one (1) new qualifying firearm from each of the three (3) rebate categories (listed above) by an eligible participant from June 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018. Qualifying firearm purchases must be made in one of the 50 U.S. states from any federally licensed firearms dealer. Rebate submissions must be made online at www.smithandwessonrebates.com • Smith & Wesson Corp. reserves the right to modify, change or discontinue this rebate offer at any time. All rebate submissions must be completed online no later than January 31, 2019.
    https://www.smithandwessonrebates.co...8211822191.pdf

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Put another 200 rounds through my training 2.0C today. Still no issues. Also broke 600 through a Shield 2.0 and I'm even more impressed with how shootable it is relative to it's size.
    Ultimately the G43 is a better gun for me because of the gadget and my investment in other glocks with other gadgets, but I thought that the M&P Shield was a much more shootable pistol than the 43, even if I prefer the ergonomics of the 43.

If I could find a thumb safety model for around $350 during the next six months, I’ll probably snag one for funsies. Tough to resist with the rebate offer going.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Ultimately the G43 is a better gun for me because of the gadget and my investment in other glocks with other gadgets, but I thought that the M&P Shield was a much more shootable pistol than the 43, even if I prefer the ergonomics of the 43.
    Yeah this is much more shootable than my 43 was, especially evident at 15+ yards.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    My shield 9 was very shootable. The ergonomics were pleasing. I cannot abide the magazines. Without good magazines, the rest doesn’t matter.

I don’t have a G43, but I’ve used one and thought it was fine. I have two G42s, with Gadgets. And the magazines are on point.

User Tag List