Page 52 of 113 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0 Compact - S&W's G19 ?

Deleted double post.
    Last edited by Biggy; 12-18-2017 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scjbash View Post
    I have two 2.0s and two 1st gens and they don't have that reset issue either. S&W's customer service has always treated me well. I'd give em a call and see what they say. They might ask you to send it in.
    Ended up sending me a label to send it in.

Im more familiar with Glocks, but do SW trigger bars slide to the right during the reset and then forward? Usually are both movemens happening simultaneously?
    Last edited by Sasage; 12-19-2017 at 08:10 AM.

Heads up grabagun has the ambisafety Compact 9mm for only $389 on sale with $7 shipping. I bought one. Lowest I’ve ever seen!

https://grabagun.com/smith-and-wesso...=Daily%20Email

Quote Originally Posted by azerious View Post
    Heads up grabagun has the ambisafety Compact 9mm for only $389 on sale with $7 shipping. I bought one. Lowest I’ve ever seen!

https://grabagun.com/smith-and-wesso...=Daily%20Email
    Damn thats a great price. A good 25 bucks cheaper than the last one I bought.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Any recommendations on whicH JM custom holster for this? I like the full guard that puts the safety on automatically. I just don’t know if I should go extra tuck or not and what the difference is in 2.0 and 2.5 Aiwb since I want a claw

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I want the opposite. Long slide on short frame. I've read that it will fit and work fine. Would be a nice combo to have RMR'd.
    Now thats interesting.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by azerious View Post
    Any recommendations on whicH JM custom holster for this? I like the full guard that puts the safety on automatically. I just don’t know if I should go extra tuck or not and what the difference is in 2.0 and 2.5 Aiwb since I want a claw
    I like the 2.5.

Anyone hear anything about 10rd mags coming soon?

Finally got to shoot one the other day, rented it, and WOW! Accurate, minimal recoil. They did a nice job.

I almost bought it on the spot, however, when they brought it out there was a about a 1/3” gap at the front showing exposed magazine, it looked like something was off, and I passed. When I got back home, looked at several images, the stock catalog image looks completely flush and properly fit. This was definitely off. S&W kinda blew it off when I called saying as long as it shot it was “in spec.”

I will buy one when I find a flush fitting one, otherwise they have done a nice job.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    Finally got to shoot one the other day, rented it, and WOW! Accurate, minimal recoil. They did a nice job.

I almost bought it on the spot, however, when they brought it out there was a about a 1/3” gap at the front showing exposed magazine, it looked like something was off, and I passed. When I got back home, looked at several images, the stock catalog image looks completely flush and properly fit. This was definitely off. S&W kinda blew it off when I called saying as long as it shot it was “in spec.”

I will buy one when I find a flush fitting one, otherwise they have done a nice job.

Dave
    Mine has a small gap. No biggie.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

User Tag List