Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0 Compact - S&W's G19 ?

If it's as accurate and soft shooting as my wife's 2.0, I can see getting two or three! No Glock knuckle or btf, in a 19 size, ergonomic platform! The trigger on our 2.0 is about perfect for a high stress situation; far better than the original model!

Darn it. Right when I decided to double down on the Glock 17.
    If you're not going to learn to use the front sight properly, don't bother with it. If pointing the gun, screaming "Ahhhhh!" and cranking on the trigger is all you can learn to do, work on doing that safely. -ToddG

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    A decade later than this should have come out, but better late than never. Could well have been a "glock killer" back then. If it shoots like the compacts, it'll be a dream.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    I've been told that the 2.0 Compacts will be G19 size rather than G26 size.
    Sup, bitches?

It does make it easier to make an M&P Roland Special facsimile.

Now we just need the VP9C. With a manual safety. And optic ready.
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 09-07-2017 at 11:46 PM.

If Smith and Wesson releases a CORE Optics Ready version of this M2.0 compact with a thumb safety, I'd definitely pick up one or three.

I'm your Huckleberry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Probably gonna end up with a pair of these. I've said for year's i'd buy it if the made it. Need's CTC grips.
    I second the motion... or I will once I have the needed funds saved up.

With the popularity of the G19, I'm surprised it took this long. And yet, if not for the FBI trials, it's likely this still wouldn't be on the drawing board.

oh no.. The MP was my favorite striker when you got an accurate one but it didn't have size efficient carry package.. Now this. This is bad for me and my wandering mind when it comes to pistols

I have an M&P9FS but its been in disuse for a while. Since then I've gotten distracted by aftermarket Glocks.

I'd love to retravel the M&P road, and the M&P 2.0s in longlisde and now the midsize is making it more attractive, as are the price points.

User Tag List