Page 11 of 113 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0 Compact - S&W's G19 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Angus McFee View Post
    What issues are you aware of , heard of, etc with the 2.0?
    Poor accuracy including previously accurate pistols losing that accuracy after 2,000 rounds, problems with the slide lock release lever (including chewing up the plastic).

Edit: again, as a S&W owner with five pistols of different type from them, I am hopeful these are just initial run items to be fixed, and am not rooting for them to have problems.
    Last edited by Zincwarrior; 09-11-2017 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    even with a Apex polymer trigger shoe installed?
    No. I want to shoot one gun in Production USPSA, as well as be my carry gun. The rules say no visible modifications, so an Apex trigger is out for me.

My one gripe with my 2.0: I hate the stock trigger shoe. Accuracy has been decent, but I may still install an APEX barrel in mine. I want 1 gun for carry, USPSA, and bullseye. The M&P with Apex parts/barrel gets pretty freaking close on that IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    My one gripe with my 2.0: I hate the stock trigger shoe. Accuracy has been decent, but I may still install an APEX barrel in mine. I want 1 gun for carry, USPSA, and bullseye. The M&P with Apex parts/barrel gets pretty freaking close on that IMO.
    Have you shot one with an Apex setup or information on the accuracy after it has been broken in? What are the results?
    Last edited by Zincwarrior; 09-11-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    You're saying there's a $50 rebate on the $429 price? I didn't see that mentioned on the site.
    Here's the link:
    http://quanticotactical.com/sw/

Quote Originally Posted by DallasBronco View Post
    Can you get both the $50 rebate and the extra magazine and ammo rebate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Have you shot one with an Apex setup or information on the accuracy after it has been broken in? What are the results?
    Yep, my 1.0 5" went from 3" to about 1.5-1.75" with virtually all ammo. Didn't shoot it at 50, but I'd assume 4" groups would be very doable. Probably 3-3.5" with AA or ASYM. My barrel fit perfectly with no filing needed, hope the next one does.

98z28 & ZincWarrior - Thank you for your experiences. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Can you get both the $50 rebate and the extra magazine and ammo rebate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't see anything that says you can't. Were I getting one of these right now, I would certainly try. The gear rebate is open to all purchasers and the $50 is only for first responders.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Yep, my 1.0 5" went from 3" to about 1.5-1.75" with virtually all ammo. Didn't shoot it at 50, but I'd assume 4" groups would be very doable. Probably 3-3.5" with AA or ASYM. My barrel fit perfectly with no filing needed, hope the next one does.
    Thanks for your input Kirk! if you don't mind me asking:
    1) Was the apex finicky about ammo? I have heard this about the Bar Sto barrels (my KKMs aren't, but they aren't smith fitted).
    2) Did this accuracy hold after the pistol reached say 2,000 rounds?

User Tag List