Page 8 of 113 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0 Compact - S&W's G19 ?

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    I hope to hell they tested the crap out of these things,and have good QC. Something I've seen from the multitude of M&Ps is inconsistency in build tolerances. I get super annoyed when I stumble across brand new ones with a non-positive thumb safety, for example. Like BTFing Glocks, I get pissy when somethings needs fixing straight from the box. Crossing fingers.

Between new Beretta, CZ and now S&W and Gen5 Glock offerings, it sounds like the industry is actually coming around to meeting the needs of striker gun market. If I have either Gadget or TS options and G19 sizes for all of those, that'd be frigging fantastic. There are going to be fewer and fewer excuses for being a shitty shot.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

This has my attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    But I would be happy to have another American company/American built gun.
    I'm not gonna lie, as a CT native and an unapologetic Pats fan, a not insignificant motivation would be to carry (another) pistol that says "SPRINGFIELD, MA U.S.A." stamped on the slide.

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    I know some dudes are going to knock me for this. But I would be happy to have another American company/American built gun. I love my Beretta and CZ but I like my stuff American made. With Quality like it should be.

Fingers are crossed this shoots well. I would be happy with 3 inch 25 yard groups. I know that is not the best. But that is good enough for this dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't forget being able to use this line.

or this one
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 09-08-2017 at 11:13 PM.

Dammit, here I was twiddling my thumbs ready to hock a G4 19 to fund a G5 19 (cause I despise the finger grooves on only the 19), and this comes around...

Not to mention I was also looking at a CZ P10C and possibly a G5 17 if I like the feel of the 19, and maybe hock a G4 17 n;pnpifven;nwqpoiqjhpoijngvijchn[qplpqliwqpoujmsa;lmn;...

ITS TOO MUCH!!! I CANT PROCESS ALL THIS!!! SO MANY THINGS I WANT, MAKING MY BRAIN MELT...

I can see cutting down a gen1 4.25 FS pistol or two for the new mag length. I already own several of them and they have little to no resale value with the LE trade ins and 2.0s on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Taylor View Post
    I can see cutting down a gen1 4.25 FS pistol or two for the new mag length. I already own several of them and they have little to no resale value with the LE trade ins and 2.0s on the market.
    Crap, I just cut one down to the 12 round mag. For once I woulda been better off procrastinating.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Never let a good set of sights go to waste.
    I have a set of TFOs that now I am glad I never installed.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Crap, I just cut one down to the 12 round mag. For once I woulda been better off procrastinating.

Pics in a new thread please. That's intrigues me.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    First, I must point out that I have been a M&P fan all along and my EDC is a M&P FS 9mm "1.0" - I am amazed that this thread has not drifted into "M&P inaccurate" yet. Quantico already has these listed if you are LE or MIL. $429 iron sights and $479 night sights. $50 rebate for mil. And I was thinking about a Gen 5 G19 too before seeing this.

http://www.quanticotactical.com/asp/...M2.0%20Compact

User Tag List