Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1129

Thread: M&P 2.0 Compact - S&W's G19 ?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    That was my experience as well, until I molded a 'shelf' into the kydex I carried in, that did not allow the safety to move when holstered.
    It was positive when engaged, and audible on all three guns, but was very easily disengaged when not in the holster. It is something I became very cognoscente of.

The JM holster design actually secures the safety as well, and is very secure.

The fact that it goes back on so positively is part of what attracts me to it. As much as anything, it’s a device that makes holstering that much safer.

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    Have you tried one? Mine feels like a well tuned 1911 safety with a distinctive click, both audible and tactile.
    I only have a Gen 1. the TS has a very distinct tactile and audible clik, but it just goes off too easily. Then the gadget came out and I picked up a glock. I was never comfortable with a glock before the scd. But I am still intrigued by the concept of a striker fired gun with a thumb safety located in an ergonimic position.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    It is possible to modify the M&P safety to be more positive when it's mushy. But, best approach is to feel out multiple examples in person to find one that feels right and deliberate, since this is tolerance/consistency issue.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Site Supporter
    Just picked up an optics ready with TS 2.0 for $529 with a $30 off promotion from Brownells. They have the non-optics model for the same price before the discount code. I think it’s good until midnight tomorrow. There’s also some good deals on GB.

I’m getting this for a dot host. Anyone know if it comes with screws. If so, I’m assuming just for the plate to slide. Will I have to get some for the optic to plate mounting? If so, I read about the Mc master recs in the other threads.

Finally, any lines on mags in stock?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    Just picked up an optics ready with TS 2.0 for $529 with a $30 off promotion from Brownells. They have the non-optics model for the same price before the discount code. I think it’s good until midnight tomorrow. There’s also some good deals on GB.

I’m getting this for a dot host. Anyone know if it comes with screws. If so, I’m assuming just for the plate to slide. Will I have to get some for the optic to plate mounting? If so, I read about the Mc master recs in the other threads.

Finally, any lines on mags in stock?
    The CORE only uses one set of longer screws which pass from optic, through the plate, into the slide.

I know it’s been a while since anyone posted here, but I just picked up a 2.0c OR. Has anyone tried the PMM jttc comp for the M&p? I assume you’d use the factory threaded barrel for it.

Looking for feedback on reliability if anyone has it. If not, I may buy and do some non-professional testing

Well, if we are bringing this back to life, does anyone have any good accuracy evaluations of the 9mm 2.0s?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Corse View Post
    Well, if we are bringing this back to life, does anyone have any good accuracy evaluations of the 9mm 2.0s?

Both of mine, a 4" and 4.25", both 2022 models, will easily keep everything in the black of a B8 at 25 yards with 124 Norma and 124 Gold Dot.

Name:  20220414_192124.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  69.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Both of mine, a 4" and 4.25", both 2022 models, will easily keep everything in the black of a B8 at 25 yards with 124 Norma and 124 Gold Dot.
    @Noah Do you know offhand the diameter of the black on a B-8?

Thanks,
    Duces

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post
    @Noah Do you know offhand the diameter of the black on a B-8?

Thanks,
    Duces
    The 9 ring (black) is 5.54″, 10 ring is 3.36″ and the X ring is 1.695″ in diameter. I'm not an Olympic shooter by any means and if a shot is out of the 10 ring, it's me not the gun. I've only shot them with Norma 124 and 124 standard pressure Gold Dot, 1500 rounds since December.

User Tag List