Page 97 of 113 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0 Compact - S&W's G19 ?

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Just saw one on GB compact size with RDS cut and the tall RDS sights. First one Ive seen. Unfortunately it didnt have the thumb safety. Id say soon you will be able to get everything in each model.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/900701263
    A gunsmith could easily install the manual safety for you if you can get the parts. The frame has plugs that can be removed to accommodate the safety.

Just saw one on GB compact size with RDS cut and the tall RDS sights. First one Ive seen. Unfortunately it didnt have the thumb safety. Id say soon you will be able to get everything in each model.

Search "13144" on GunBroker. That's the S&W SKU for the optic ready model with a thumb safety. There are many available on there.

Quote Originally Posted by MD7305 View Post
    Search "13144" on GunBroker. That's the S&W SKU for the optic ready model with a thumb safety. There are many available on there.
    Perfect thanks. Is the subcompact available in the same configuration?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Perfect thanks. Is the subcompact available in the same configuration?
    I don't think it's available as optics ready but you can get the sub with a thumb safety.

Quote Originally Posted by MD7305 View Post
    I don't think it's available as optics ready but you can get the sub with a thumb safety.
    A LGS has one of those. Im going to go back and look at it but as I recall it seemed to fit my hand kind of weird. The backstrap seemed to be really high in the palm. Of course I have bear paw hands so it may not be the same for others.

Brownells has them in stock and code VST should get you $40 off.
    Should add, they have them with and without thumb safety.

Thats all good if you have to have one now but shipping is outrageous. Online buying is my last resort unless its a smokin deal or it will never be available locally kind of thing. Cant wait for things to get back to normal.

Site Supporter

Pretty sure I have a new safely with the detent/spring if you want to add one.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Pretty sure I have a new safely with the detent/spring if you want to add one.
    Thanks but Im in the consideration phase, watching this thread with quite a bit of interest. Seems like the best choice going forward but I havent pulled the trigger yet so to speak. But I will keep it in mind thank you.

Site Supporter
    Does S&W offer LE pricing like Glock does via the Blue Label?

I've looked around, but it doesn't seem as straightforward as Glock.

Have any of you compared a full size vs the compact in actual shootig?

User Tag List