Page 81 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0 Compact - S&W's G19 ?

Vending Machine Operator
    My M2.0 Shield came in a cardboard box. Both my M2.0 .45 and M2.0C 9mm 4” came in hard plastic black boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter
    I think all shields come in cardboard boxes. Two that i bought did.

The last new standard 9mm Shield and the EZ 380 I saw were both in cardboard boxes.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    What does a striker assembly cost nowadays?
    They sent me one for free. It didn't solve the problem though.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFIE View Post
    I think all shields come in cardboard boxes. Two that i bought did.
    Same

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    For those looking for a cheap factory mag source for either standard or compact 9mm M&P, Greg Cote LLC is selling standard mags reduced to 15 shots. Price $16.95. These are made to comply with weird requirements. http://gregcotellc.com

Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Found my manual...

Snapshot, M&P 9/40 family, per S&W
    every 5k- replace slide stop, trigger return spring, RSA, coil pins, magazine spring and follower
    every 10k- replace trigger bar assembly, striker assembly
    every 20k- replace locking block, takedown lever and retaining wire, magazine catch, striker block, spring, and spacer, ejector
    Will S&W supply those parts, or does the pistol have to go back to them?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 396 View Post
    Will S&W supply those parts, or does the pistol have to go back to them?
    It's hit and miss. Sometimes they've sent me parts for free. They recently sent me a striker assembly for my 2.0C. But it's also back to them for the second time because it seems to need a trigger bar. They said they didn't want to spend money to send the bar in case that wasn't the issue, but they're spending more than that mailing the damn gun back and forth multiple times. It was supposed to go straight to management this time and I was supposed to get a call when they got but it's been a couple weeks of silence. I'm going to call them Monday and see what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by scjbash View Post
    It's hit and miss. Sometimes they've sent me parts for free. They recently sent me a striker assembly for my 2.0C. But it's also back to them for the second time because it seems to need a trigger bar. They said they didn't want to spend money to send the bar in case that wasn't the issue, but they're spending more than that mailing the damn gun back and forth multiple times. It was supposed to go straight to management this time and I was supposed to get a call when they got but it's been a couple weeks of silence. I'm going to call them Monday and see what's going on.
    Thanks for the info.

Site Supporter
    I multiple 2.0 Compacts and one 2.0 FS that came in the plastic boxes. Just traded for a like new 2.0 5 inch FDE and it came in a cardboard box.

As to M&P maintenance and parts replacement, I come from a group of high volume M&P 1.0 shooters and no one I know replaced parts in the "recommended" frequency. In my experience, for example, S&W will replace worn/broken mag followers for free but you pay for mag springs as they are wear items.

User Tag List