Page 89 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0 Compact - S&W's G19 ?

Site Supporter
    This thread popping backing up reminded me I was going to post a 20,000 round report, but there wasn't really anything to report. There were a few light primer strikes around the 8 or 9000 round mark that was due to some shitty Federal aluminum that had the same problem in multiple guns. Seems the primers were too deep. Other than that it's stoppage free. I haven't cleaned it and use Slip lube. For the last few thousand rounds I've used the Slip 30 weight. It seems to stick around a little better.

Eventually something will wear out and I'll post an update.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by MK11 View Post

The 365 and 43x are the new hotness but the Shield continues to do everything that I need it to do (including going “bang” every time).
    My Shield 2.0 is roundly excellent. I have no plans to upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Brand new just announced.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

^ I shouldn’t want one...

... but I want one!

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Brand new just announced.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    ^ I shouldn’t want one...

... but I want one!
    I reluctantly got a 5" in FDE cause that was the only option. Now I am not so reluctant anymore!

Dats awful purty.

Is S&W trying to eke out all possible sales profit from other 2.0’s before they release the 2.0 CORE?

Site Supporter
    They can't be making much at the sale prices around Atlanta on 2.0s. An issue with 2.0s and Optics is going to be the loaded chamber indicator cut on the barrel hood - I hope they change that on the 2.0 "optics ready/CORE" whenever it comes out.

The 2.0 CORE is out... I have two of them. They do have the loaded chamber indicator and it does cause buildup that I wipe off after shooting. I’m at about 700-800 rounds through one and a couple hundred through the other. Before I got the COREs I had an RMR on a compact M&P 2.0 with a Dueck Defense Mount and it had around a thousand rounds through it. It didn’t have the issue, but it was set back more and a bit protected by the integrated front sight. I have many more rounds through a Glock 17MOS I recently sold to go M&P only, and that pistol (no blow-hole) had no issues other than brass bouncing off the optic.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    The 2.0 CORE is out... I have two of them. They do have the loaded chamber indicator and it does cause buildup that I wipe off after shooting. I’m at about 700-800 rounds through one and a couple hundred through the other. Before I got the COREs I had an RMR on a compact M&P 2.0 with a Dueck Defense Mount and it had around a thousand rounds through it. It didn’t have the issue, but it was set back more and a bit protected by the integrated front sight. I have many more rounds through a Glock 17MOS I recently sold to go M&P only, and that pistol (no blow-hole) had no issues other than brass bouncing off the optic.
    What did you think of the Dueck mount option? Thanks

User Tag List