Page 88 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0 Compact - S&W's G19 ?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Can confirm it works just fine with current 7TS series holsters.
    Same.

Site Supporter
    Not much love for the M&P 2.0 lately. I am still shooting my S&W M&P 2.0 5 inch FDE 9mm with the replacement polymer APEX trigger plus the Competition Action kit and Dawson target sights (rare adjustable rear and FO front). I still love it and have no idea of round count - all my reloads with 125 Bayous or 115/124 FMJs. I find the ergonomics and that trigger setup fit me best - maybe not anyone else but great solution for me.

Still carrying a M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm IWB in a COMPTAC CTAC. Have a 2.0 Compact 9mm with TS I may try AIWB soon.

I am cheating on 2.0s with a CZ P10F OR to try an optic as there are now "2.0 Optics Ready" that I know off.
    Last edited by ranger; 08-21-2019 at 06:43 PM.

I wonder how the 2.0 is selling overall. In my area the shops all seem to have a decent selection of 320s and Glocks but no M&Ps...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Still rocking my 5" and 2.0c. If they go back in the safe it will be for hammer guns.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    I wonder how the 2.0 is selling overall. In my area the shops all seem to have a decent selection of 320s and Glocks but no M&Ps... Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Seeing lots of M&P 1.0s on used shelves, 40s don't move at all, 9s languish a bit less. There seems to be a trend of 1.0 full size shooters trading to 2.0 compacts, not the full size 2.0. Also, Shield 1.0 users trading into 43X and P365s, not 2.0 Shields.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Seeing lots of M&P 1.0s on used shelves, 40s don't move at all, 9s languish a bit less. There seems to be a trend of 1.0 full size shooters trading to 2.0 compacts, not the full size 2.0. Also, Shield 1.0 users trading into 43X and P365s, not 2.0 Shields.
    Some crazy good deal around for used 1.0 stuff. I have a 1.0 45 Auto I've been thinking of selling but know I'll probably take a severe beating on it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I just picked up a second Shield 1.0 new for $199. It was going to be my trainer/dry fire gun but the trigger is so nice that it will probably switch roles with my carry Shield.

The 365 and 43x are the new hotness but the Shield continues to do everything that I need it to do (including going “bang” every time).

Always between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    Quote Originally Posted by MK11 View Post
    The 365 and 43x are the new hotness but the Shield continues to do everything that I need it to do (including going “bang” every time).
    (activate my best James Earl Jones voice) "I find your resistance to marketing disturbing."

I think the 2.0 Compact is a pretty good handgun, as is the Gen 5 G19... but I just rent the new stuff nowadays, since what I already have works well enough ("bang" every time barring a bad round) for a guy who has - statistically - four times more shooting years behind him than he has left in front of him.

gn

Site Supporter
    There are a lot of the M&P 2.0s around Atlanta and they sell for low prices. $400ish seems to be normal and often can beat that. Definitely hard to sell 1.0s when 2.0s are available at those prices (not to mention availability of LEO trade ins).

Def. off topic now BUT if anyone see's a few 2.0 M&P CORE's FS plz. post it here.

User Tag List