Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Concealable G17 OWB

The ones I like are:
    1. Kramer Vertical Scabbard
    2. Rusty Sherrick (I don't recall the model)
    3. JMCK
    4. Fricke Gideon Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    For real OWB concealment with a full size pistol, it's hard to beat the Mitch Rosen 5JR.
    I have two. Great holsters. Carrying a 3913 Smith and Sig P228 in them was a pleasure.

For inexpensive, quick-shipping OWB holsters, the Crossbreed SnapSlide works fine for me. I have several and they've held up well for years.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I use the Safariland GLS. Cheap, well made, company stands behind it, retention with fast draw.
    I'm going to try one of these. My ALS for 1911 gets a little busy around the release with the safety so close.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

The Kramer belt scabbard (canted) does a great job for me at concealing full-sized pistols at around 4 o'clock. I've heard good things about the Kramer vertical scabbard that Sherman A. House DDS mentioned, but 3 o'clock/vertical does not conceal for me at all.

Site Supporter
    I like the Lobo gunleather enhanced pancake. I can hide glocks, sigs and full size revolvers (the biggest being a 4 inch N frame) under just a t-shirt. The way the belt tunnels work it pulls the holster tight to the body.

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    I'm going to try one of these. My ALS for 1911 gets a little busy around the release with the safety so close.
    I love it, very nice for when you're working outside. I cannot wrench the weapon out of the holster without hitting the tab/button, I have tried with all of my strength.

I need to get me a nicer OWB someday, I reckon. Maybe for BBQs at Frog's Deep
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    For real OWB concealment with a full size pistol, it's hard to beat the Mitch Rosen 5JR. I use them with both 17/19 and SIG P226/228/239. I've never found better for pulling the butt of a full size pistol tight to the body.
    Any issues with the Express line? I like the ship time.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    JM OWB 2.0 is excellent. I wear it 90% of the time I'm at work (non-uniformed LE work).
    I have one for a 229 and it doesn't conceal very well with my body type. It's a great range and IDPA holster. I like it a lot.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    I have a couple of expresses for Glocks and they are very serviceable! You might check Dillion because their Dillon Leather is actually Rosen Express. Dillon tends to have Glock leather in stock so it's worth a try.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    My Mitch Rosen Express "Upper Limit" has had zero issues. Looking at it, it seems hard to understand why they are as inexpensive as they are.

At any rate, I like my sample of one and would not hesitate to buy another MR Express product.

User Tag List