Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealable G17 OWB

Concealable G17 OWB

Could someone suggest a concealable OWB holster for a Glock 17? I'm okay with leather or kydex but I'm leaning toward kydex. 3-3:30 preferably.

I've used a Raven Phantom with pancake wings for a 19 successfully in the past. I'm not sure if the 17 would work as well in that set up or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

I use the Safariland GLS. Cheap, well made, company stands behind it, retention with fast draw.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I use the Safariland GLS. Cheap, well made, company stands behind it, retention with fast draw.
    How close to the body do these hold the pistol? What's the ride height like?

“If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

I run the Raven with many light-bearing pistols. No problems.

Site Supporter
    I like the Fricke Gideon Elite.

JM OWB 2.0 is excellent. I wear it 90% of the time I'm at work (non-uniformed LE work).

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    How close to the body do these hold the pistol? What's the ride height like?
    Fairly close, about a mid ride. I can take a picture later if you like.
    #RESIST

JM or darkstargear. Both are good to go owb/non rentention concealment holsters I'd run. I have a dsg, two actually, they work really well if you need that particular setup.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

For real OWB concealment with a full size pistol, it's hard to beat the Mitch Rosen 5JR. I use them with both 17/19 and SIG P226/228/239. I've never found better for pulling the butt of a full size pistol tight to the body.
    Last edited by LSP552; 09-05-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Following. All the OWBs I've tried don't curve enough and the belt loops push out too far from my body

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

User Tag List