Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BCM mid-length Carbines

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Truthfully though, if they also do a full-picatinny version that swaps outnjust as easily and has built in qd sockets front and rear, I'll go that route and bag on all this Brazilian silliness altogether.
    Well, you're in luck.

Coming soon.

Last edited by texasaggie2005; 09-10-2017 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by texasaggie2005 View Post
    Well, you're in luck.

Coming soon.

Thank you, no
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by texasaggie2005 View Post
    Well, you're in luck.

Coming soon.

Awesome! Anyone know the outside height and width?

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    I actually still have a Midwest Industries quad rail on my BCM Recce-16. I'd like to have a skinny rail, but I can't really justify spending $150-200 USD (which will end up being 3-400 CAD) to slightly lighten up a >10lb (4.54 kg) rifle with a TR24 that's just used to shoot paper targets (targéts).

At any rate my BCM middy has been great from day one. Very accurate.

I do like the mid-length for 16-ish guns. My 15.7 Colt Canada has some weird midlength gas system as well and I like it a lot, also. With Mk262s it's the most accurate rifle I have ever owned, and one of the most accurate I've ever shot. Which I guess is sensible, since the whole rifle was designed specifically around that load.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    I actually still have a Midwest Industries quad rail on my BCM Recce-16. I'd like to have a skinny rail, but I can't really justify spending $150-200 USD (which will end up being 3-400 CAD) to slightly lighten up a >10lb (4.54 kg) rifle with a TR24 that's just used to shoot paper targets (targéts).

At any rate my BCM middy has been great from day one. Very accurate.

I do like the mid-length for 16-ish guns. My 15.7 Colt Canada has some weird midlength gas system as well and I like it a lot, also. With Mk262s it's the most accurate rifle I have ever owned, and one of the most accurate I've ever shot. Which I guess is sensible, since the whole rifle was designed specifically around that load.
    I'd give my left nut (pretty sure that's the side girls come from) to own a Colt Canada rifle.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Not to derail (was going to make joke, already derailing thread, forget rail joke) this further but I will say it's a very nice machine. Easily one of my favourites, both rationally and sentimentally.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Awesome! Anyone know the outside height and width?
    I saw on M4C, a user supposedly measured it as 2-3/8" x 2-3/8".

I bought the Geissele MK13 rail for myself and my wife. It has the Pic rails at the end where we would use the items and then they have MLOCK for the rest. I have one keymod rail but I should have enough stuff for it when it goes Betamax or I will just get region two since the British L85A3 is going Keymod.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Taylor View Post
    I have 2 BCM mid uppers but no BCM lowers. One is on a Bushmaster lower from back during the ban days and the other is on one of the complete lowers Ruger is selling these days. The Ruger lower is a very nice fit for the upper and actually has a pretty nice trigger.
    I just put a RRA upper on a Ruger lower. The lower cost 228.00 and has a 2 stage trigger that breaks at 4-1/2#, very hard to beat that AND super tight fit to the upper. It even shoots cheap AE ammo.
    Life is good.

User Tag List