Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FINALLY found my Grail Gun!

The 19/66 is perfect as to proportion and handsome lines.

Shot it yesterday. Oddly...I fired those POS Ruger ARX, "drill bit," lightweight rounds, Winchester White Box and Golden Saber 125 grain Magnums, and they all shot to the POA at 15 yards! Plus, no one chamber was markedly off from the others. I'm very excited about this gun, and I just might assemble a modern-day (SLS holster and Safariland Comp 2) armored truck rig reprisal for teaching/training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice shooting! 4" 19s ruled back in the 60s and 70s. You have a very nice example!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    Shot it yesterday. Oddly...I fired those POS Ruger ARX, "drill bit," lightweight rounds, Winchester White Box and Golden Saber 125 grain Magnums, and they all shot to the POA at 15 yards! Plus, no one chamber was markedly off from the others. I'm very excited about this gun, and I just might assemble a modern-day (SLS holster and Safariland Comp 2) armored truck rig reprisal for teaching/training.

That's the problem with those 4" k frames they put all the bullets too close to each other in the target. Congratulations on your find
    Last edited by camsdaddy; 09-11-2017 at 06:19 AM.

Nice! I got a really nice 28-2 last week. Target hammer and trigger, it came with some tired rubber grips. I got the grips in the pic from Altamont, in rosewood:

Name:  new28.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  83.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hemiram View Post
    Nice! I got a really nice 28-2 last week. Target hammer and trigger, it came with some tired rubber grips. I got the grips in the pic from Altamont, in rosewood:

Name:  new28.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  83.9 KB
    I have a 28, with Rogers grips, but those Altamonts look great!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post

Putty good shooting Doc.

Bill

User Tag List