Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FINALLY found my Grail Gun!

FINALLY found my Grail Gun!

Smith 19-6. Got a great deal too. Many of my childhood, and middle adulthood heroes carried these, and now I have one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, Sherm, she's a beauty.

My neighbor was just showing off his new, pristine "Dirty Harry" .44 yesterday evening. Guess it's a revolver kinda holiday weekend!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Congrats, Sherm, she's a beauty.

My neighbor was just showing off his new, pristine "Dirty Harry" .44 yesterday evening. Guess it's a revolver kinda holiday weekend!
    Thank you Sir! It's sure is!

Vending Machine Operator
    That is a niiiice looking gun.

State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

That's a great looking gun. Congratulations on getting one of your grails!

My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Nice. I have a soft spot for K-frames. I'd get a 4" 19, but the prices are inching up. And my 4" M66 is a little more practical in this climate.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Beautiful revolver. And don't they always come with beautiful stocks? I love that grain.

I was shooting my 19-5 today. I was giggling like a school kid almost the entire time, turning wadcutters into noise.

Doctor, you need to head down here in November, and attend the HiTS Pat Rogers Memorial Revolver Roundup. It is a very, very fun weekend!

FINALLY found my Grail Gun!

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Beautiful revolver. And don't they always come with beautiful stocks? I love that grain.

I was shooting my 19-5 today. I was giggling like a school kid almost the entire time, turning wadcutters into noise.

Doctor, you need to head down here in November, and attend the HiTS Pat Rogers Memorial Revolver Roundup. It is a very, very fun weekend!
    I would love too. When is it? I don't FB and I know all the HITS stuff is announced on FB.

Last edited by Sherman A. House DDS; 09-04-2017 at 06:37 PM.

November 19th and 19th.

It is a huge amount of fun, easily the most enjoyable training weekend of the year.

And yes, I do not do the Facebook thing either.
    Last edited by SeriousStudent; 09-04-2017 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    November 19th and 19th.

It is a huge amount of fun, easily the most enjoyable training weekend of the year.

And yes, I do not do the Facebook thing either.
    I'll see what I can finagle with work. I'm already taking a weekend to go to OK for the Rangemaster Instructor Conference. But I'll see if I can swing it!

User Tag List