Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone watch Ozark on Netflix

Anyone watch Ozark on Netflix

Just started watching the first few episodes and it seems like a pretty decent series. Fan of Jason Bateman, underated actor imo. Anyway wanted to see if any have seen this through, no spoilers on it but kinda seems like a tamer breaking bad type show.. I've only seen the first 3 episodes but it has me interested.

I just finished it a couple weaks ago. I enjoyed it. I like how Jason Bateman's character Marty is this nerdy finacial planner but is some push over. He is involved in this criminal under world and will do what he has to to keep his family safe.

Wife and I are halfway thru and really enjoy the show.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

I've watched most of it. It's a dark, ugly story with no good guys. Only users and victims. It is an engaging series, but it'll suck all hope out of your soul
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Awesome show. Watched the first season in a week.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Anyone watch Ozark on Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    I've watched most of it. It's a dark, ugly story with no good guys. Only users and victims. It is an engaging series, but it'll suck all hope out of your soul
    Just finished the first episode, since I have no direction in my life for the next two years until GOT comes back. This seems to be pretty accurate, I didn't realize that it was kind of heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wake27; 09-04-2017 at 04:58 AM.

Site Supporter
    Watched it and liked it a lot. Darker than I expected, but in a good way.

Chris

Just finished Season 1 last night. Dark & gritty is how the wife described it. But, we also really liked it, and it has some solid actors.

I liked it. Definitely looking forward to season 2.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

My wife and I watched it. Good production, good acting, but the plot had too many big holes in it. Also the good-dad-gone-bad seemed too close to Breaking Bad. We probably won't watch the next season.

User Tag List