Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt Trooper 6920

Carbine gas system with the M4 cutout. Basically a 6920 OEM2 with furniture and rail installed.

It's a 6920, so it's carbons gas, govt profile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a pair of sequential SN OEM's I bought for my sons prior to the election. I wish I could have gotten them these instead but they weren't available at the time and you never know how elections might go.
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

I posted about this gun on my TYV FB page and the discussion turned to the tired old "why the M4 and carbine gas?"

I'm pretty sure that 90% of people talking about derp have, in fact, jumped the derp.

Hammertime
    If only they would do this for the 6720 thin barrel profile.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I posted about this gun on my TYV FB page and the discussion turned to the tired old "why the M4 and carbine gas?"

I'm pretty sure that 90% of people talking about derp have, in fact, jumped the derp.
    Some people haven't figured out port diameter is more important than port location
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post

I vaguely remember that, but can't find it on your blogspot. Link?
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    "Liked" and "See first" following. Thanks
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Looks like a very solid offering for the price point.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Colt Trooper 6920

Grabagun has these for $707.28 shipped: https://grabagun.com/colt-firearms-t...5-56mm-16.html

I want one. I have absolutely no need for it. I already have two ARs that I barely shoot anyway since what time I do find to shoot, I use for my handgun. And yet, I'm looking at a Colt 6920 with a free float MLock rail for $700. I don't need it and I don't think I should buy it, but I think I'll kick myself if I decide not to when the market corrects itself and all the just-in-case-Clinton-won inventory is sold off.

Help me Pistol-Forum, you're my only hope. I'm not sure if I want your help taking me into a purchase or out of one though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by WobblyPossum; 09-13-2017 at 11:14 AM.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List