Thread: 586 L comp

586 L comp

PF,

I need a holster for my 586 L comp. CCW is the primary need for the holster. Both kydex and leather options are welcome but would love a kydex option.

Quote Originally Posted by DickPR View Post
    PF,

I need a holster for my 586 L comp. CCW is the primary need for the holster. Both kydex and leather options are welcome but would love a kydex option.
    Kramer Vertical Scabbard is my favorite for carrying one of those on the belt.

I don't have one but the JMCK IWB 3 is getting good reviews on the wheelie front.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....om-Kydex-IWB-3

+1 for JMCK.

JMCK is set up for L frames. There's s thread somewhere about an AIWB rig for one if I remember right.

Edit: here ya go:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....p-W-686-4-quot
    Last edited by Lon; 08-31-2017 at 10:27 PM.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Totally agree with JM custom but he no longer makes holsters for that model. Already asked...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by KevH View Post
    Kramer Vertical Scabbard is my favorite for carrying one of those on the belt.
    Kev H is right on!. The horsehide vertical scabbard is super durable and has given me over a decade of service for a few different guns. Consider adding the Kramer belt as well. The L frame is heavy and needs (IMHO) the support provided by the double thick horsehide belt. The fit between the holster/belt is the best when they are made together. Kramer leather's horsehide products are some of the best values in the gun leather world for hard use.

User Tag List