Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43: Your Thoughts After Owning & Carrying for Awhile ?

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    I have Trijicon (Shirt Shreading) HD's, I'll check out the Mini Agents if they come in orange. Thanks!

[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock 43: Your Thoughts After Owning & Carrying for Awhile ?

Ameriglo Operators. Just saying.
    Last edited by Clusterfrack; 04-02-2018 at 10:18 PM.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

On my 42 and 43, I have a few Ameriglo sight sets, but all have the rear sight fully contained in the dovetail, rather than extending to the rear edge of the slide. That makes a big difference.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

My sincere advice is not to buy a 43 lest you run the risk of carrying it all too often over your larger Glocks...I mean, um, at least that's what happened to a friend. Undercut trigger guard, Talon rubber grips, TT+1 and Ameriglo Spaulding rear with Hackathorn front.

Name:  G43 1.jpg
Views: 854
Size:  49.9 KB

I find that with my size L hands (with XL thumbs 'cause I'm part monkey), that the Pearce +1 and OEM pinky extension mags let me apply pressure in a wrongful manner that opens up my groups. OEM flat or TT+1 is my primary, Vickers+2 for spare, my sole malf in the last 2yrs was with an OEM and that dirty ass Winchester aluminum scrub ammo that I bought in a hurry.

ETA: A bit of skateboard tape on front of the TT makes a huge difference. I started with a small strip that went around the sides as well, but it caused my finger to drag during the draw and hampered my initial grip.

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 9.21.27 AM.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  34.1 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 9.21.46 AM.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  21.9 KB

*WTactualF with my pics on every site these days?? No amount of editing seems to get them to post right side up, when it does, its just a happy accident.
    Last edited by Gun Mutt; 04-03-2018 at 08:18 AM.

I stopped tracking rounds fired out of mine after 8000 or something but it has been a solid pistol.
    +1 basepads from TTI or Pearce have been used for 7500 or so of those rounds without issue.

It is tiny, that diminishes my desire to shoot it much, but I regard the itty-bitty 9mm role filled.
    I carry 124 std. pressure HSTs in mine which have proven to be reliable and accurate.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Site Supporter
    I've found mine to be a great little hot weather or suit occasion pistol. It's stone reliable and stunningly accurate. I run a drill with it that I call my Church Drill (because I think there's an excellent chance an active shooter at church may present a distant problem). Start from a real low ready on the Bianchi plate rack (8" plates) at 25 yards with a one second par time. I typically go 12 or 13 for 15 on this one and it confirms the little gun can shoot!
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post

[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like it!
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

I'm trying out the gadget on my 43.

This gun is a BUG/ concealed gat when I need to/want to. CAP's up top, a TTI+3 mag, a +1 mag, and a ETS 7 round flush(yes, I tested it's function) sitting in a Dark Star holster when not at work.
    Blue Bullets Team dude

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    I've found mine to be a great little hot weather or suit occasion pistol. It's stone reliable and stunningly accurate. I run a drill with it that I call my Church Drill (because I think there's an excellent chance an active shooter at church may present a distant problem). Start from a real low ready on the Bianchi plate rack (8" plates) at 25 yards with a one second par time. I typically go 12 or 13 for 15 on this one and it confirms the little gun can shoot!
    Oh hell yeah. I can't run it that fast though. But that is big fun. https://www.flickr.com/photos/780361...posted-public/
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    Isn’t Bianchi time 9 seconds for six plates at 25 — you need to see if there is a G43 division there!

I find the 42/43 triggers to be quite clean for a Glock, and both models to shoot more accurately than most other pistols their size.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List