Page 296 of 346 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3454

Thread: *THE* Gen 5 Glock thread: First Impressions, Reviews and Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    Assists with a drastically noticeable improvement in ejection or empty cases.
    Though I have an older G19 and a recently purchased Gen 4 G26, I'm really not up to speed on ejection issues so can you be more specific?

FWIW, neither of mine have exhibited any ejection problems...that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    Though I have an older G19 and a recently purchased Gen 4 G26, I'm really not up to speed on ejection issues so can you be more specific?

FWIW, neither of mine have exhibited any ejection problems...that I know of.
    This issue was so common, there is a sticky

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....mm-issues-quot

Vending Machine Operator

*THE* Gen 5 Glock thread: First Impressions, Reviews and Thoughts

My 19G5 with front serrations, Ameriglos and no half moon cutout just got here. Does not appear to have a breechface cut. I am not overly worried about it.

Edit: never mind, yes it does, I’m an idiot and hadn’t wiped the factory oil and fired brass shavings

Size is perfect, finish is perfect, Ameriglo Bold sights are great, trigger is great (though not far from my broken-in Gen4s). I think it'll be a happy gun relationship. It's a 19, big surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LockedBreech; 02-11-2020 at 02:03 PM.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    This issue was so common, there is a sticky

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....mm-issues-quot
    At the local range, the rental G5 G19 had erratic ejection. A new female shooter didn't notice until hot brass dropped into her shirt.

That was once in maybe 50 rounds. It would eject normally followed by weak lobs over her right shoulder, almost BTF.

She is a new shooter and did seem to have a hard time controlling in recoil... In hindsight I should have asked to shoot a mag.

... I think when I get near G19s this happens. The first and only one I owned was an FDE G4 and it was erratic.

C&H Precision Trijicon RMR SRO / Holosun 407 / 507 / 508 GLOCK MOS Adapter plate V3

....are back in stock, if anyone else was waiting or wanting...

http://www.chpws.com/product/holosun...apter-plate-v3

I have a Gen 5 G19 MOS, RMR Type 2, and Trijicon mounting kit arriving this week. Should I pause and order that C&H plate or move forward with what I have? I'm not concerned with aesthetics, just function.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlyblake View Post
    I have a Gen 5 G19 MOS, RMR Type 2, and Trijicon mounting kit arriving this week. Should I pause and order that C&H plate or move forward with what I have? I'm not concerned with aesthetics, just function.
    I would definitely hold off and get the C&H.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I am not a C&H fan, as I think the screws strip too easily.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlyblake View Post
    I went with the C&H plate due to better thread engagement. Seemed worth a short wait to me. C&H had the plate in my mailbox within 4 business days.

User Tag List